talking it out

-Tuesday(July 12,2022)
-12:00 PM

Suhan POV
"I wasn't t being messy or nun, I was just curious"Asian said as she sat in front of me.

"No but you were being messy and you were doing it in front of two other females"

"It ain't like these bitches was gone tell somebody"

"It doesn't matter, don't do that"

"Okay and bitch don't get on the internet sneak dissing!"

"Sneak dissing!? Didn't the shoe fit!? Weren't you texting my nigga!?"

"Yea I was texting your nigga if you had a problem you could've called my phone you ain't have to go fucking tweet about the shit!"

"Well that's just another lesson you learned, don't text my nigga period!"

"Girl fuck you and your nigga for real! Bitch I can really have your nigga, but ion want him cause then Ima be having to deal with a bitch like you!"

"Girl.... Well I feel like if you wanted my nigga this whole time you could've said that!"I said while sitting back with my legs crossed.

"Bitch I never wanted your nigga though, I can get any nigga I want including him but I promise you ion want em! Fuck I look like chasing after the next bitch nigga, the fuck!?"

"It's just the fact that you played like you were my frie-"

"Bitch me and you were nev-"

"Bitch let me talk first of all!! Like I wa-"I said while sitting up before she cut me off once again.

"Who the fuck you talking to bitch!?"she yelled while standing up and taking off her chain along with her rings.

"Bitch I'm talking to you!!"I yelled while standing up on the couch.

"Okay y'all chill!!!"Kayla and Dana said while standing and getting in between us.

"Nah cus what the fuck this bitch wanna do!?"she yelled before running around the both of them.

She tried to jump up on the couch and grab me but I kicked her ass while grabbing her shirt.

I swung her on the ground and before I could get on top of her and actually fuck some shit up, someone grabbed me.

It wasn't just no any someone either it was Shiesty.

"This the nigga you want though!!? Why he ain't over there helping yo ass up off the floor!?"I yelled as I stood behind Shiesty.

She threw something and I tried to get around him but he just wouldn't let me.

I looked around and the closest thing next to me was two of the salt and pepper grinders.

Without any hesitation I threw both of them bitches.

"Aye bih grab her purse and shoes for me!"Shiesty said to Veeze as he stood next to him.

My focus wasn't on them I was still trynna throw some shit at her cause she kept the shit coming.

Shiesty picked me up after Veeze grabbed my shoes and we left out of the restaurant.

When we got outside Shiesty gave Veeze my keys so that he could drive my car back home.

Somehow just before Veeze pulled off shots started letting off and they were most likely headed towards us.

Shiesty warned me to get down as he shot back but with no hesitation I shot back too along with Veeze.

Yep, I always keep my shit in my purse.

Ain't no bitch or nigga finna catch me lacking ever, especially not with the nigga I'm with.

We heard tires screeching while the shooting stopped along with sirens causing us too all get in the cars and dip.

...................

"Mane what the fuck, you good!?"Shiesty asked me as we got out of the car and he pulled up to the house.

"Yes I'm okay are you!? Veeze did you get hit!?"I asked him as he pulled up and hopped outta the car with my purse and keys in his hands.

"Hell nah I'm straight, y'all straight?"he asked us and we nodded.

"Who the fuck was that!?"Shiesty said while pulling out a blunt from his pocket and firing it up before hitting it.

"Shit ion even know all I saw was you, me, and Suhan bussing at they ass"Veeze said while doing the same after handing me my purse and keys.

"Thanks"

"I'm glad didn't nobody get hit, it probably was somebody that bitch knew"I said referring to Asian.

"Hell yea ain't no telling"Shiesty said.

"Welp be prepared to be locked up probably the first thing in the morning!"I said while shaking my head.

"Shiiit I'm going in hiding"Veeze said.

"Hell nah nigga you gone take the charge just like you whipped yo shit out, ain't nobody going in hiding. It probably was cameras around, they know what the fuck happened. If that's what it come down to that then, I got y'all. Shit y'all my people"Shiesty said.

"Nigga I been on the run for a while already now"

"Don't worry bout that, you my nigga and you already know I got you"

"I ain't know sis was gone buss back though shit after two shots had left off she was already on it!"Veeze said and we laughed.

"That's my baby, she already knowing wassup"Shiesty said while looking at me and I walked up to him and we kissed.

"Aye though Suhan wassup with Aaliyah?"Veeze asked me and I turned around.

"My cousin Aaliayh?"

"Yea"

"You think you can keep up with her?"

"...Can she keep up with me?"He asked and Shiesty started laughing.

"Ion know cause you be all over the place"

"Cock blocking ass"Shiesty mumbled.

"I'm just playing but hit her up. Don't be acting like no bitch either"

"Bet and you know ion even get down like that"he said while laughing.

"Well you got it just hit her up"I said while walking up to the doorstep and they followed behind me.

Once I got the door unlocked we all went inside to chill.

Well I went to shower and shit but they went to smoke and play the game.

Thoughts?
Suhan stood on all ten toes once again! Who do you think shot at them?
Vote and Comment!