new beginnings 2

-Saturday(January 1,2022)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I groaned as the sun beamed through my room and I popped my head up.

Once I opened my eyes I looked around the bed seeing Sam and Sienna knocked out.

Sienna was laying next to me while Sam laid in between us but at the bottom of the bed with her legs on top of mine.

Last night we had a big ass party for the new year here at my house.

I invited my family and friends along with their kids, I cooked, we played games, and lit the street up with fireworks.

My girls and I are back in Atlanta and we're better.

After leaving the house in L.A. we haven't been back.

I left all of our other things back there and got my cars shipped here.

I'm no longer in a relationship with Lontrell and I haven't seen Landon ever since the week after we left when Shiesty came to get him from me.

I had told Shiesty to bring Landon to visit us here in Atlanta earlier this week so that he could be with us for the New Year but he never got back to me.

As far as co-parenting, I don't know where we stand.

He barely even calls to check on Sisi and Sam anymore, but I do see him living it up with Landon on social media almost every day.

For Christmas my girls didn't even get anything from him.

I'm not pressed because like I said before, I had to do this shit on my own before he came in the picture and I'll do it again.

Just better this time.

My store and studio is still opened in L.A. and I have Steve down there managing it until I'm available to go up there.

I'm looking to open a new store and studio down here in Atlanta since I just bought a new house.

My house isn't fully furnished yet but I'm working on that also.

It's gonna take a lot but it's worth it.

I moved Sam's legs up off of mine and got out of the bed.

Before leaving out of the room I put her in my spot up under the cover.

After making it to the living room I began to clean up the big ass mess.

There was confetti everywhere along with balloons and cups, just a lot of trash.

When I was done cleaning I went into my bathroom and hopped in the shower.

................

"Ma-ma!!"I heard Sienna yell and I looked in the living room seeing her standing up.

"Sienna sit down and eat your food baby!"

After I got myself dressed I cooked breakfast while they were still sleep.