night out in memphis

-Monday(March 8,2021)
-10:00 PM
Suhan POV
I grabbed my purse and my phone before leaving outta the guest room here in Pooh's moms house.

"Bitch you think I can park in the driveway?"Andre asked me over the phone.

"You should be able to, I don't see why not"I said.

"Nah Ima just park on the side street"

Tonight is the night of my hosting.

Cali, Andre, and my manager just got here in Memphis this morning.

Shiesty and I both made our mangers collab and get us both in the same club tonight so Ima have him come in during my hosting and perform.

The girls are gonna stay here tonight with their grandma.

She knew that we had to work and shit so she just watched them for us.

After the dinner last night she let me come stay here at her house because she didn't really want us staying at no hotel.

She offered us a room here, not only is but Shiesty and his girlfriend too.

Well just him but she came along.

"Alright here I come"I said over the phone before hanging up.

I went into the living room where Gladys was watching tv at.

She had Sam on one side of her sleep and Sienna on the other side sleep.

"Alright I'm about to go Miss Gladys"

"Alright girl have fun and it's mama to you not no Miss Gladys"She said and I chuckled.

"Okay call me if you need anything"

"Girl gone I got this, we don't need you no more. Just make sure you have you a good time"

"Alright"I said while leaving.

When I walked outside I spotted the all black Rolls Royce Wraith they were in.

"Get in the front!"Andre said to me as he let the window down.

I got in.

"Ooooh not the Dolce and Gabanna with the white chicks lace on a hoe!"Andre said before we started laughing.

"Suhan you look cute boo but you know damn well Shiesty ain't gone approve of that damn dress!"Cali said to me as she sat up.

"Girl he is in a whole relationship, he better not say shit or else Ima steal him from his bitch!"

"Can I have a piece of yo love, tell yo bitch I like you!!!"Cali and him both started singing before laughing.