diss

-Wednesday(January 13,2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
"Bitch get yo stank breath ass on!"Cali pushed me back as I turned over in the bed.

"Giiiirrrrrlll!!"I yelled while pushing her ass back.

"Bitch don't do too much!"

"Fuck you, I'm tired"

"Ain't nobody tell you to be up all night sucking dick"

"Bitch I ain't suck his dick, fuck you"I said while sitting up in the bed and covering my top half.

Shit we both are butt ass naked.

Last night after the club we ended up coming to Amir's little ass two bedroom condo.

Well Bagg picked Tomi up from the club so she didn't come.

So while I shared a bed with Cali, Amir slept in his bed, and Andre slept on the couch.

No Cali and I didn't do anything but sometimes it just feels way better being butt ass naked while asleep.

I got up out of the bed and threw on my jumpsuit from last night.

As soon as my feet hit the floor all of last night came back to me and I ran to the bathroom.

I threw up immediately.

"I knew it was coming!!"Cali yelled.

"Bitch shut u-"I began to say before going back to throwing up my insides.

"Here child"Amir said while walking in here with a water bottle and aspirin pill.

I grabbed the water bottle and the pill before taking it.

"I'm not going out with y'all hoes no more"I said after drinking some more water.

"Bitch didn't nobody tell you to drink allat Patron or 1942"Amir said.

"Fuck y'all!!!"I yelled while getting up.

"Good moanin'"Andre said while walking in here.

"Good morning"Amir said.

"I'm only finna clean this shit up because you my blood but next time aim for the toilet hoe!"Amir said to me.

"I love you cousin!!"I said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Cali bitch get up I'm ready to go!"I yelled while hitting her with a pillow.

"Ima get up in a few minutes"She said while rolling over and putting the cover over her head.

"Bitch no get up now!!"

"Okayyyy I'm up!!"

As soon as we leave here I'm going home getting cleaned up and getting the fuck in my bed.

...............

I laid in my bed while texting Migo.

Migo🙈💋
what you doin?

Me
Laying down

Migo🙈💋
you at the crib?

Me
Yea I just got back like an hour ago, why?