back home

-Wednesday(March 10,2021)
-3:00 PM

Shiesty POV
"Nah nigga now Suhan, that's my baby"I said before hitting the blunt and thinking about what happened last night and on the plane this morning.

Ion know how but I ended up getting choked.

"This nigga couldn't even hit the blunt right without smiling"Stax said while laughing ant slapping his leg.

"You must've got some pussy?"

"Aw shit did Diamond crazyahh find out?"Somebody else asked.

"Y'all niggas see me over here trynna find fucking oxygen and y'all steady asking me shit"I said while finally catching my breath.

I passed the blunt and grabbed my drank before drinking some then putting it down.

"Yea I got some pussy and Nah Diamond ain't find out, bitch bet not and she bet not even ask"

"Nigga you better quit playing with fire before ya kids be without they parents, that bitch crazy"Veeze said.

"She crazy, I'm psycho. Only thing she good for is some pussy and I can get that from my baby mama. Even after two kids my baby still got it"

"Nigga tmi!!"

"Ion give a fuck man that's mine so if y'all see her in any other nigga face or any nigga in her face y'all come tell me!"

"Hell nah cus see these bitches gone do whatever they wanna do that's why I fuck on em and pass em on to the next"30 said.

"Nigga who you fucking on"Veeze asked him and we laughed.

"Y'all know these hoes gone holla when they see a nigga getting money, 30 got hoes fasho"I said.

"On god!!"

"Wassup with you and Cali?"I asked him.

"Fuck is that?"

"Blue Flame Cali, Suhan friend Cali"

"Aw shit, I was posed to stop by her shit earlier. Aye Ima fuck with y'all later"he said while getting up and dapping everybody up.

After he left and everybody got done smoking and chit chatting, we got back in the booth.

I kept fucking up cus I couldn't stop thinking bout last night with Suhan and this morning on the plane.

Ion mean this in a disrespectful way at all but that bitch a freak.

As soon as I leave here I'm heading straight to her.

After we got back home from Memphis we went our separate ways.

She went to her mama house and I came straight here.

Diamond, I ain't heard nun from that hoe ever since I put her outta my mama shit and I hope I don't.
Suhan POV
"Home sweet home!!"Sam yelled as we walked into my house.

Shiesty and I laughed.

We headed to the living room with everything.

"Sisi, baby, you woke!?"he said while taking the blanket off of her car seat.