leave

-Thursday(December 1,2021)
-6:30 PM

"Ma-ma"I heard Sienna call me and I looked up seeing her hand me my phone.

I looked at it seeing my mama calling me.

"Thank you baby"I said while grabbing my phone from her.

I answered the phone and my mama appeared on the screen with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey baby, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm good"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at home with the kids"I said and she pursed her lips together.

"What?"I asked while shaking my head and shrugging my shoulders.

"Suhan I don't know what it is about Lontrell but you can't love him that much for him to sit up there and put his hands on you in public!!"

"You better leave him Suha before I make you!"I heard my dad yell in the background.

"Mama what does me being home have to do with what happened the other day!?"I said while ignoring my dad.

"The fact that I told you yesterday morning after everything hit social media that I'd get back to you and talk about it!"

"Look! I understand that y'all are concerned about my safety and y'all care and love me so much that you want to be in my relationship, but I am good!! Lontrell and I are good! You and dad never had a good relationship in the past or while y'all were young so don't come trynna control my love life! Even though we don't see eye to eye most of the time I love Lontrell and nobody is gonna come in between that, period!!"I spat as before hanging up the phone and throwing it on the other side of the couch.

Everything all hit me at once and I just started crying.

Shiesty hasn't been here ever since he left the night of Gee's album release party and I haven't heard from him.

People are laughing at me on social media after what happened that night.

I just disrespected my mother on all levels and I've been having to deal with Landon's disrespectful ass ever since that party.

I don't know if I should leave or stay.

After sitting there for a while I purchased four plane tickets that would be used for today then went to our room and started packing.

I got an Uber that'll be here in about thirty minutes also before I continued packing.

I went upstairs to pack Sam and Sienna a bag also and once I was done I went in Landon's room and did the same.

Since he had access to Shiesty's number I made him give me his phone and I kept it until I was through packing.

I stuffed my purse with as much of my money that I needed.

Once I was done I made sure the house was in good shape and we waited until the Uber came.

Hours Later

Shiesty POV
Just as I was about to twist the doorknob and walk into the house, I noticed that the light on the electric lock pad next to the doorbell was red.

I punched the key in before the light turned blue and I unlocked the door with my key.

When I got in the house I locked the door back.

It was quiet as hell so I guessed that everybody was sleep or some shit.

I headed to the room and the tv was on but Suhan wasn't in the bed.

Maybe she outside she'll come in.

I got up outta my clothes and went to hop in the shower.

................

I laid in the bed expecting Suhan to be done came in hur by now but she didn't, so I went to check outside.

"Baby!!?"I yelled while peeking my head out the door.

I waited and still didn't hear shit.

After closing the door and locking it, I headed upstairs.

When I walked into Sam's room everything was off and she was nowhere to be found.

I went to Sienna and L.A.'s rooms next and it was the same with them.

I felt my stomach fall to my ass before I started looking all around the house.

Once I came to the conclusion that they was gone, I tried to call Suhan but I remembered I had blocked her.

I unlocked her before calling her phone and it went straight to voicemail.

Nah I didn't stop calling, I called multiple times after that and each call went to voicemail.

I also tried every one of her social media accounts and she had me blocked on them.

As I sat there trynna figure out how the fuck else I could get to her, I spotted her ring on the nightstand along with a note.

the note: I know you're probably wondering where the fuck we are because of course we're not there anymore. No you do not have to come searching for us, we're safe. I just needed time away from you so I brought the kids along with me. We won't be gone for long but we won't be back any sooner, so have all the fun you want! We love you!

- Suhan

"Fuuuuck!!!"I yelled as I launched my phone across the room.

I'll be damned if I don't make an attempt to even find them.

She can't just get away with taking Landon like that.

Shit if somebody sees him with her and I ain't around at all then the system gone have him right back underneath they fingers.

Since she said they Aight Ima chill and get me some rest, shit they can't be too far.

Thoughts?
Was Suhan wrong for going off on her mom? Was she wrong for leaving? Do you think her and Shiesty should completely leave each other? What do you think will happen next?
Vote and Comment!