lies pt.3

-Monday(March 26,2028)
-10:30 AM

Suhan POV
As soon as I got outside, I called Lontrell.

The first couple of times, he didn't answer but he did once I kept calling.

"Okay what the fuck you mean as far as me!? What the fuck do I have to do with this whole situation!!?"I semi yelled as soon as he answered.

"You foul as fuck. You knew about her fucking off with dude this whole time! I tried to tell you about but what you do, nothing but deny the shit!"

"Okay and so what!? Just like you had to find out, I did too. She just didn't wake up one morning and decide to tell me that she was having sex! I had to see the shit for myself and how the fuck do you think I felt!? I felt the same way you do, but did I react in a destructive way!? No but you'll never understand what it's like to be the parent that handles everything like an adult because you ain't shit but a fucking child yourself!"

"I'm the child!? The child that's taking care of not only one but four other children, working every other day, keeping the house up, going to basketball games, dance competitions, and still having to take care of my fucking self at the end of the mfn day!? I'm the fucking child!? Meanwhile you running round this bitch with ya legs opened to every new nigga that you done met!! I ain't sweatin' you though, that's what these bitches do! Club hop, pussy pop, then go lay up with the next nigga after they done laid up with another one!"

"That's what a parent's supposed to do! That's what I was doing while being manipulated and controlled by your stupid ass while you went and did whatever the fuck you wanted to do! I was the one miserable cooped up in the house all day being a mother to not one but four other children! Not only was I being a mother to my children but I was being brainwashed and abused by their fucking father! So don't try to make it seem like you got it bad because I was the one who went through hell throughout my whole marriage! What did my stupid ass do though!? I stayed loyal and I fucking faked all of that shit! It was pretty on the outside but we both knew what went down every other night!"

"Oh and you're damn right my legs are opened to every new nigga that I've met! That's better than being on your insufficient ass dick every night! It's okay to own up and let a real bitch know that you miss it! That's totally fine, but you'll never be able to lick, touch, or fuck this pussy again! You'll never be able to beat it how my new man beats it, ever again. With that being said enjoy that piece of shit you're with and I wish you the best of life. Have fun fucking my friend. It was fun while it lasted bd."I spat before hanging up on him.

I had so much adrenaline rushing inside of me that I didn't even know my nose had bled.

When I went inside, I got cleaned up and Sam and I headed to my house.

Thoughts?
Is it Lontrell's turn to actually be a parent. Does he need a break? Did he disrespect Suhan? Does he miss her? Did she read him well?
Vote and Comment!