mother's day

-Sunday(May 9,2021)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I woke up to the sun beaming into my room.

When I looked to the left of me I saw both of my girls and I smiled.

They both started squirming around and Sisi accidentally hit Sam in the face.

"Uh oh"I said while sitting up.

"Ouch Si!"Sam said while laughing and placing her hand on her nose.

Sisi giggled and I chuckled.

"Y'all are silly but good morning"I said while getting out of the bed.

"Good morning mommy, happy Mother's Day!!"Sam yelled while standing up in the bed and hugging me.

"Thank you baby"I smiled as I hugged her and she gave me a kiss.

"Sisi it's Mother's Day tell mommy happy Mother's Day and you love her and give her a kiss!! Say Mother's Day!"

Sienna started squealing and smiling.

"Yaaaaayyy!!!"Sam clapped and Sisi copied her.

"Thank you baby"I said before giving her a kiss too.

"Stay here okay mommy will be back"I said after hearing a knock on the door.

I headed out of my room and to the door.

When I opened it I didn't see anybody until I looked down and saw a whole balloon arrangement that said Happy Mother's Day.

Behind it was bouquet of flowers and around it was a Hermès bag along with two Chanel bags, a Saks Fifth Avenue bag; and a Dior bag.

I smiled as I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as hell.

When I looked up I saw Shiesty standing there with a case of Patron and 1942 in his hand.

"Hold up!"I said while laughing as I put my hand over my mouth and backed up into the door causing it to open a bit more.

"Happy Mother's Day!"he said and I chuckled.

"Thank. You, I- I appreciate this so much. I honestly thought I wasn't gonna get anything from you!"

"You deserve it all and why wouldn't I?"

"Cus you're shiesty..."I said and he just looked at me before it got quiet.

"Can I give you a hug?"I asked him low key trynna break the silence.

"Fasho"he said and I gave him a side hug.

As soon as he tried to touch my ass, I hurried up and moved.

"They still sleep?"he asked referring to Sisi and Sam.

"Nope they're up, we just woke up right before you knocked on the door"I said while we took everything inside.

"Girls!!"I yelled while standing in the living room.

We waited until they both came running in here.

"Daddy!!!"Sam yelled while Sisi grinned and they both ran to him.