shows

-Tuesday(October 5,2021)
-9:00 PM

Shiesty POV
"Hur"I said while handing Suhan the blunt as we walked towards the entrance of the club.

She had a hosting to do and I had a show to do, so we going in that bitch together.

"Pull this fucking skirt down mane!!"I said while tugging at the bottom of her skirt.

"Stop!"she said while smacking my hand outta the way.

"Cali bitch you got our bottle!!?"she yelled back to Cali who was walking with 30.

"Yesss hoe!!"Cali yelled back.

When we all got inside we headed straight to the stage.

"WE GOT MY BOY POOH SHIESTY AND MY GIRL SUHAN AKA MRS. SHIESTY IN THE BUILDING, MAKE SOME MFN NOISE!!!"the dj yelled and the crowd started after him.

Suhan turned around towards me and pulled my lighter leash while lighting the blunt again.

When she was done she put it in my mouth.

I puffed on it while looking at her then grabbing it.

She turned back around and I grabbed her ass.

"Don't wear this skirt out no more"I said in her ear.

"Okay"

"Okay what?"

"Okay daddy"she said while turning towards me and kissing me.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her back.

"Aye I pop a perc it gimmie mo stamina! Uh, I hit that nat like a animal!! Ooh! She ate that dick like a snack da-danimal, go get some racks what you better do! Lil bro on yo head for a band or two, I know he'll handle it! Lil nigga I'll cancel you, you'll get left like a vessel!!"the crowd hyped Suha up as she rapped along with them.

Her and Cali started dancing doing the woah and shit and I was laughing Cus they both was going back and forth.

When they got done and everybody started yelling they both laughed while hugging each other.

"They ass crazy"30 said to me while laughing.

I shook my head.

"I'm ready to get this shit over with"I said.

"Hell yea I'm hungry then a bitch"

"Cali ain't feed you?"

"Yea pussy, I'm a big nigga I can't get full off of no pussy"

"Shit I can"I chuckled while hitting my blunt again and watching Suhan as she twerked on Cali.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"What nigga?"I said.

"You just whipped that's all"