new beginings

-Monday(May 24,2021)
-8:00 PM

🚧MINI SMUT WARNING🚧

Suhan POV
"Open ya eyes, I ain't gone tell yo ass again girl!"Blue said while smacking my ass as he fucked me in the mirror.

"Aaaaah..daddyeee!!"I screamed out as I felt him start rubbing on my clit.

"Aight you think I'm playin"he said before pushing my leg off of the counter and grabbing my hair.

He started pounding me fast before I grabbed his thigh.

"What I tell you bout putting ya hands on me!!?"he said while smacking my hand away.

"Ooooh fuuuuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming daddy FUCK!!"I yelled before looking at him in the mirror as I came.

"Shiiiiit! Damn baby!!"I heard him grunt while feeling a large amount of his warm nut fill up in my stomach.

He pulled out slowly before rubbing his tip against my pussy.

"Mmmmm"I laughed while biting my lip and starting back at him.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me before smacking my ass and letting me go.

I stood there in disbelief for the second time as I watched him walk to my shower and turn the water on.

Over the past two weeks, Blue, well James, and I've grown on each other.

As you can see, it didn't take us long to have sex.

Why?

Well one because we're two sex driven people and two people who now believe in love at first sight.

The first time we had sex was the night he took me out on our second date, we couldn't resist.

Then the second time we had a quickie at the studio after everybody left and it left me mesmerized.

Other than the dick, he's hubby material.

Besides him being security at the studio that I model at, he owns a learning center for troubled teens and kids who will soon be troubled.

It's basically like an after school program/summer program.

The kids are able to go their and do fun things, learn new things, and mainly try to better themselves before they get older.

Anyways not only has he been kind to me but he's been very kind to my babies.

He buys them things, always has little meaningful conversations with them, plays with them sometimes.

Yea he's a gentleman and I love that about him but what would you expect when he's literally 35 years old.

Ion care though that's my man!

No our relationship isn't a secret anymore due to fans, the paparazzi, and of course TheShadeRoom.

He doesn't care neither do I but I mean it is what it is, that's what comes with fame I guess.

I went ahead and hopped in the shower along with him.

We were supposed to, well I was supposed to be getting ready to head to the studio until he decided to show up and put it down on me.

Now I'm an hour late cus we've been fucking for two hours straight and I have to rush.

Being late was worth it though.