bump in

-Friday (December 10,2027)
-2:30 PM

Suhan POV
"Hello, bitch I'm on my way!!"I spat as I answered Cali's phone call.

"Hurry up bitch we all here waiting on you"

"Suhan!"my mama exclaimed while hitting me.

"Girl Bye"I said before hanging up.

"I'm sorry mama but they getting on my nerves"

"Well you might wanna get going because the more you stand here they gone get on yo nerves and I don't wanna hear all of that profanity. Not up in here around my grand babies"

"Okay well bye bye babies, mama has to go. I'll see y'all in maybe three hours, I'm not sure but I'll see you soon. Be good for grandma please and no fighting. Thank you so much mama"

"Anytime baby, I'm here. You be careful but most of all have fun baby!"

"I will, I'll see y'all later"I said while walking out of the house.

"We love you!!"

"I love y'all too"I exclaimed before going to get in my car.

As soon as I got in I tuned the heat up more than where it already was.

I pulled out of her driveway and blew the horn before driving off.

Right now I'm on my way to the Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park.

Cali and all of the other girls are there waiting on me.

I honestly can't wait to get there and be a big ass kid because that's what I'm always used to doing.

Afterwards we plan on going out to eat somewhere.

Shiesty doesn't know I'm gone because he's working in Alabama with Shun and B savv.

The kids are at school of course and I just dropped the twins off with my mom.

It didn't make sense to call the babysitter when I'm not even gonna be gone for that long.

Hopefully today goes well because I'm not trynna deal with any other problems.

................

"Finally!!!"Aaliyah yelled as I approached the circle they were all standing around in, talking.

"Then this bitch pull up with leggings on while everybody else wearing sweats, bitch get on yo car and leave!!"Cali said.

"Ion need no sweats, all this marvelous ass keep me warm"I said while turning around in circles and they laughed.

"Alright let's go have some fucking fun!!"Amir said.

"Yes. To being away from all our badass kids and annoying ass husbands!"Nique said and we all laughed.

"Everybody phones off?"Renni asked everybody jokingly and I chuckled.