apologies

-Sunday(May 20,2028)
-11:00 AM

Lontrell POV
I walked into the restaurant where Suhan wanted me to meet her at.

Of course the fucking cameras were rolling and I really wasn't for the shit, but I'm supporting my lady so why not.

When she saw me walking towards the table, she stood up.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly once I finally approached her.

"How are you this morning baby?"She asked me after we shared a kiss and sat down.

"I'm doing good, how you doing?"I asked her as I pulled a piece of lent out of her hair.

"Oh thank you baby, I'm doing okay. I know you just signed two new artists how is that going?"

"It's Aight. I'm getting shows booked, making sure they get enough studio time, teaching them most of the shit that I learned. 'Cause you know I'm not only the label manager, I'm their actual artist manager. So I'm just doing my job as the boss, entrepreneur, ceo, the founder-"

"The contractor, the executive director, the chief-"Suhan laughed while completing my sentence.

"Hell yeah allat shit!"I said while laughing and throwing my hands up in surrender.

"If this whole real estate thing doesn't work out, I might have to give singing a try"

"Baby anything you get into, I'm here to support you."

"Please because I've been having this sort of innovative mindset for a while. One moment I'm all for real estate, next moment I'm thinking about being a singer, then I'm thinking about opening up my own dance company at this point I'm just confused."

"Let me know, I'll help you start promoting early"

"Thank you baby"

"Of course, how's everything with Cali going?"

"I'm supposed to be meeting her in a couple of hours right after this"she said while looking at her watch.

"How you think that's gone go?"

"Hopefully I don't end up putting my hands on her!"

"Nah you don't want that to happen, just talk it out. If she gets disrespectful then just get up and leave, that would be the mature thing to do"

"Yea I wanted to talk to you about what could've caused this whole thing to happen."

"What's up?"

"Besides my parents, Sam, and Khalick I only told you about me going into real estate, so I wanted to know if you were the one who could've possible told 30 about this and he told Cali."she said while drinking the tea that they had brought.

"Yea I told him that you were thinking about getting your broker's license, I ain't think that it'll lead to this whole cahoots that you're in with Cali."