mad

-Friday(January 21,2022)
-3:00 PM

Suhan POV
I laughed as I responded to the message Jonathan sent me.

Baby🧸🥊
Shit I ain't doin much but shittin and thinkin bout you boo😘

Me
Oh wow, I was thinking about you too unti- jk I miss you & that wood👅

If I miss him, my man gone know that.

My phone dinged to the message I received from C who I met at the day party that came from my other phone.

Casmir🤤🍫
Good afternoon beautiful, I can't wait to see you later on so that I can put my tongue in places it ain't ever been before.🤤😈😈😈

Me
Mmmmm baby I can't wait😏

First off let me say this, I'm a grown ass woman.

This time in order for me not to get cheated on Ima try to creep on the low with another guy other than just Baby.

I'm not finna keep getting treated like I'm no lil ass girl when I can just do these grown ass niggas how they do me.

As of now I see myself and Baby being in a relationship but not long term.

Shit he probably gone run right back to his baby mama as soon as he done with me and our relationship is based off fucking anyways.

That's why I'm talking to C.

A couple days ago I finally answered his dm and he hit me back and ever since then we've been talking.

Even though he looks like he's about nineteen years old, he's not.

He's only a couple years younger than me and he has his own money.

This will be something new for me though cause maybe he's my future hubby or soulmate, I just don't know yet.

After responding to Casmir's message, I was stuck in a daze about how I would fuck the shit out of both of them but that wasn't until my office phone rang.

I picked it up and answered.

"You have someone coming back I - I told them not to come but th- they came anyways. Should I send security back there or no?"my receptionist Kim said.

"Thank you babe, I'll handle it"

"Mane on everything I love you got me fucked up!!"I heard and after I put the phone down I looked up seeing Shiesty along with 30, Stax, Baby Shiesty, Wop, and Veeze.

I rose up out of my chair and stared at the seven of them.

"Nah you got me fucked up running up in my shit like you some child!!! Why would I even have you fucked up, I ain't fucking worried about you and I never am?!"

"You fucking with Baby now!!?"

"Listen, I'm grown, okay, grown as hell!! If I wanted to I could fuck with one of your friends, so you can stop coaching me and let me just live my fucking life! We're not together anymore and for the record since you wanna be in a bitch business, yea I'm fucking him and on top of that I'm fucking another grown ass man! You're not one of them so just leave me alone!!"