first day pt.2

-Monday(September 6,2027)
-1:00 PM

Shiesty POV
I bobbed my head while smoking and walking around the studio listening to my artist rap in the booth.

"Oh yea that shit hard"I nodded my head while looking at the producer, yc.

The door opened and I looked up seeing 30 walk in with Veeze.

"This you Shiesty!?"30 asked me ad he pointed at Shun who was in the booth.

"Hell yea"I said while dapping them both up.

Once he was done with his verse he came out of the booth.

I introduced Shun and his brother, bsavv, to 30 and Veeze.

"Y'all niggas ain't got school?"Veeze asked them and they laughed.

"Hell nah"Bsavv said.

"Barely even got a fucking mama"Shun said and I chuckled.

They both remind me of Baby Shiesty and Staxx.

I had co-signed them about a couple of months ago and now that I got everything started these niggas my artists now.

I been planning on signing a couple of females but I ain't sure about that yet.

Until their album is finalized then that's when I might consider signing somebody else.

Sometimes Landon be talking to me about rapping but right now he got school and sports and shit to worry about.

Then on top of that Suhan already don't want him all over the globe right now so he might as well wait until he's eighteen.

Now Sam on the other hand, my baby, got a voice like her mama.

She won't sing in front of nobody though.

It's like you gotta stand by her room door or walk in on her singing or some shit.

I can't do shit with her either though cause of Suhan and then she way younger than L.A. so ain't no way I'm getting her in the studio.

While I was texting Suhan back about some bullshit that she was about to buy for the house, I got a Facetime call from Sam.

"Wassup Princess?"

"Hey dad! What ya doing?"

"What you do now?"

"Dang!! Do I always gotta be done did something every time I call you!?"

"Hey niece!!"Veeze yelled.

"Hi unclllle, well cousin"

"What you is a freshman now?"

"Umm no don't even play like that... I'm a whole Sophomore! Did you even make it past Freshman year? No? Oh I thought so!"

"Damn!"Shun said and we all started laughing.

"What you want girl!?"I asked her once the laughing died down.

"Umm well I was calling to let you know that I got kicked out of class earlier and I been in the counselors office all day"

I sighed while shaking my head.

"What you get kicked out for!?"

"I ain't wanna introduce myself to the class"

"Aight well you know what that mean"