john pt.3

-Saturday(March 25,2028)
-2:00 AM

Sam POV
"Aah! Shun, oh my god!!"I moaned as I held onto my feet while Shun gave me the best head ever.

Yea I know you all may say I'm stupid but at least my stupid ass is getting something out of it.

After reaching my climax, someone rung the doorbell.

"Man damn! Watch this be B ugly ass, nigga kills me!"Shun said while getting up and putting his sweats on.

I placed the cover on my body and laid there waiting on him.

"Who is it bae!!?"I yelled and out of nowhere my dad rushed into the room.

I gasped while trying to cover up completely.

"Mane you got five seconds to put some fucking clothes on!"he said while closing the door and turning his back towards me.

Without hesitation I jumped up quickly and got dressed.

Tears rushed down my face because I was scared.

I wasn't scared of what might happen but I was scared because my dad was mad.

Once my clothes were on my dad charged at me with his belt and began beating my ass.

I got hit in the face and all.

I'm pretty sure Shun knew what was happening which explains why he didn't come to help me.

I got my ass beat for like five minutes straight and when my dad was done, he grabbed my phone and my keys before dragging me out of the house by my hoodie.

Before we left out of the house he told Shun that he'd deal with him later.

Instead of allowing me to drive my car home, he made me get into his car with him and go home.

The whole car ride was quiet.

................

Suhan POV
I stood up sipping on the small bit of Hennessy that was left in my cup while watching John as he threw money up in the air on strippers.

"You good?"he turned around and asked me and I nodded.

It was so packed in here.

I'm honestly ready to go but I mean another hour won't hurt.

I decided to sit down on the couch and answer the many text messages I was receiving from Lontrell.

Lontrell: AYE MANE I FUCKING TOLD YOU SAMARIA WAS FUCKING AROUND WITH THAT NIGGA, AND YOU SWORE UP AND DOWN THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WDF I WAS TALM BOUT!

Lontrell: Ion know what the fuck you gone do but I ain't gone keep waking up every morning looking at this disrespectful ass lil girl!

Lontrell: With that being said, you might wanna come pack up all of her shit and have her ass move in with you! Ion know who df she think she is but this ain't the fucking daughter I raised. I TOLD YOUR STUPID ASS!

Child #2: Mama can you please come get me! Dad caught us and he whooped me bad! I have scratches all over my face, legs, and hands. Please come get me! I don't want to be here anymore!!

I was stuck in between going to get Sam and letting her wait until tomorrow morning.

Since John was having a good time and I felt that it would be too much trying to drive back and forth in far distances, I thought that she'd be fine until the morning.

"Is everything okay?"John asked me and I nodded.

After texting her back I went ahead and put my phone back in my purse.

Child #2: Sam, baby, the best thing that you can do right now is go to bed and wait until the morning. Shit if anything your dad is more hurt and sad than he is mad. Just go to bed and I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, mommy loves you babe!❤️😘😘

I went back to trying to enjoy my time with John in the club.

I'm not upset because I already knew but I know that Lontrell is going to of course be upset with Sam and myself.

I understand where he's coming from as a dad, but if he can't just be an act like an actual father and at least try to accept Sam's decision then oh well.

Thoughts?
How did her dad know that Sam was over Shun's house? Did she sneak out? They finally got caught! Was Lontrell wrong for whooping her at Shun's house? Did Shun deserve the same treatment? What will he do to Shun? Was Suhan right about her decision?
Vote and Comment!