shoots

-Sunday,(October 3,2021)
-8:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Alright Suhan you ready!?"Fredrick asked me and I nodded.

Suhan POV "Alright Suhan you ready!?"Fredrick asked me and I nodded

"Okay let's do it!!"he yelled and I began posing.

Yes Fredrick came with me to L.A.

When I told my team that I'd be moving here, Pam, Fredrick, my makeup artist, stylist, and Steve decided to come along with me.

Now they each work for me even though Pam is still my manager.

I promise they check ain't little either.

Not only are they getting paid for coming to L.A. with me to work but I also was able to buy each one of them a condo.

Yea I know it sounds unbelievable but I did that.

My team deserves it and it's only the beginning.

There are many more people to come and many more gifts to receive from me as their boss.

"Alright two more flicks in this outfit then you're gonna change and move to the basketball room"Fred said and I nodded.

After we took those last two one of my receptionists called me to the front.

"I'll be back Fred!"

"Alright"

I headed all the way to the front of the building to the lobby.

"Wassup Selina?"I asked her.

"Umm Greg and Clarence wanted to know if they could come in or not?"she said while pointing to the window.

I looked out of it seeing Shiesty standing outside with his whole team.

The people on the outside couldn't see in here but I could see out there.

"Of course, why not? He's my fiancé!!"I said before going to open the door.

"Baby!!"I yelled and he ran up to me.

"You need some new security, ion know what the fuck they on!"he said while hugging me.

"I don't, it was just a misunderstanding don't do too much"

"Aight Jason need to talk to you"he said referring to his manager.

A/N: I know who his manager is and I think his name is Jason but I'm not really sure so we just gone go with that.