valentine's day

-Monday(February 14,2022)
-8:00 AM

Shiesty POV
I stood in the kitchen setting up everything on the counter for Brianna.

Once I got finished I took a picture of it and posted it.

@poohshiesty:happy v-day bae😍🦄 @briannariley

When I got finished I headed back outside to grab the gifts I bought for the kids along with the box of Donuts and organ juice that I bought.

I bought Sam a big ass slime kit with a lotta hair accessories and I bought Sisi a new baby alive doll along with some new hair accessories for her.

For Landon I bought him a new pair of Jordans that he been asking me about and a couple hunnid dollas.

I sat they stuff down on the couch before heading into the room.

"What's this you just tagged me in?"Brianna said while snuggled up under the covers.

"Shit ion know"I shrugged while going into the bathroom to piss.

"Uh- Trell I know you lying"she said while getting up outta the bed butt ass naked.

"Woah... cover up now before you go in there"

"I know!"she said while putting on my Versace robe.

Once I was done pissing I washed my hands before heading behind her into the living room.

"Huuuh!! Baby, oh my god! I appreciate this so much!"she exclaimed while looking into the bags.

"Nah I appreciate you so much"I said while walking up to her and hugging her before we kissed.