bora bora

-Saturday(October 9,2021)
-9:15 AM

Shiesty POV
"We're here! Babeeee I'm so excited"Suhan said as we landed and she grabbed her charger out of the wall.

"Aight come on, you got everything?"I asked her as we both stood up.

"Yep!"she said before we headed down the aisle and on out of the plane.

When we got all the way off of the plane, the man who drove the cab helped us put everything inside.

"Where are we going now?"Suhan asked me while taking off her hoodie.

"We gotta get on a boat so that we can head to the bungalows"

"Ooooh I can't wait!!"she smiled and I kissed her lips.

She kissed me back before biting my lip and pecking my lips one last time.

I'm tired as fuck, it took us thirteen hours to get here.

We had to catch a flight to Dallas at five in the morning, then from Dallas to Bora Bora that was ten fucking hours.

I slept while I could but majority of the time I was awoke.

................

"Baby come on we're here"I heard Suhan say as she tapped me and I sat up.

I looked around seeing us at the headquarters and I got out.

I helped her get our bags before thanking the driver.

"We going in this building?"she asked me and I nodded as we walked to the building.

When we walked inside I looked around for the tourists and once I found her we walked over to her.

"Good Morning"she said and we greeted her back.

She put Flower Lei's around our necks before leading us outside to the boats.

Once everybody was loaded onto the boat we headed to the bungalows.

After this ima book my family and my niggas all a separate trip hur cause this shit decent.

"You're tired Poppa?"Suhan asked me and I nodded slowly.

"Y'all look at my baby, he's tired and we just arrived here"she said while vlogging.

"Before we do anything I gotta take nap"I said while laying my head on her.

"Me too babe we've been up all night and morning"she said and I nodded.

5 minutes later

We got off of the boat and our tourist showed us to our bungalow.