visit

-Friday(March 9, 2021)
-9:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Let me see you work that, twerk that, serve that! Come on and do the rodeo!!"Rodeo by Juvenile blasted through the speakers as I rolled my hips while my ass was high up in the air and I arched my back.

"Suhan stop playing girl and do the pose!"Pan, my manager, said to me and I laughed.

"Okay okay!!"I yelled while stretching my arms out in front of me making my arch deeper.

"Look at that arch, Suhan for the win fasho!!"one of the other models yelled out.

I chuckled while looking into the camera.

This was bout the fifth outfit that I had to model.

It's bout ten other girls here and they've been switching us out after every outfit.

I'm tired as hell from going back and forth but I want my damn money.

"Don't forget to kick your legs up, the boots are the main focus of this whole outfit!!"Freddy yelled and I raised my legs as I maintained the same position

"Okay go put the raincoat on and sit in the chair for me!!"he said and I got up before going to put the clear raincoat on.

In this outfit the rain boots are the main focus because they're Moncler.

Anytime I model it's always one piece of clothing that's either designer or worth more than the rest of my outfit.

Once I got finished putting the rain coat on I went to sit in the chair.

"Push your hair to the front and lean down with your elbows resting on your knees! Make this pose worth it because were only doing one take!"

I did as he said before looking up into the camera.

"Alright now I want you to come around to the side of the chair and kick your leg up on it while holding the raincoat on your finger tip over your shoulder!!"

In this case the raincoat was significant also.

"Am I looking ahead or at the camera!!?"I asked him as I did so.

"You're looking ahead!"he yelled and I did so before he took the picture.

"Alright throw the chair out of here and I want you to pose as if you're a child kicking through a puddle of water!!"

I got sick of him yelling so I literally threw the damn chair to the side.

He was about to say something but I beat him to it.