19. Because of you

Throughout her life, Shreya has so many regrets but the biggest will always be her relationship with her son. Leaving him with Karan and his family, that was the hardest thing she ever did and the decision that made her hate herself. 

There are numerous nights where she cried looking at Manik's photos secretly. Multiple times she pushed her schedules back just to get a chance to look at him, to talk with him, even if it's just for a minute.

From childhood, being an actor is her dream and she couldn't put her relationship before it. This is her dream and she couldn't imagine herself choosing any other career than that, this is her life and she worked hard for it. 

Of course, Karan hated her decision too but he just can't hate her enough as he loves her and he knows how much acting means to her. 

Shreya struggled and worked a lot, faced a lot of controversies, fake media news, everything to stand where she is now. Now, she is a superstar, big-shot celebrity with a lot of fans and ambassador for multiple big renowned brands.

But she is not happy like everyone thinks. 

Sure, she may have everything but to gain this, she lost the most important things. Her son. Her lover. Karan is a great person who still cares for her and remained unmarried just because he couldn't love someone else other than her. She told him multiple times to meet someone else whom he likes instead he just became a workaholic.

She loves him too but he is close with Manik and if she gets together with Karan, she is afraid that Manik will hate his father too. And she can't put herself in that situation. Again she is glad that Karan sent Manik to Bangalore, where she can see him more.

Manik grew up to be such a talented young doctor and hardworking, thanks to Karan and his parents. 

Her son may be polite with others but from childhood, Manik never pretended to be polite in front of her. From the moment he got to know that she is his mother, not his father's friend, he hated her. For abandoning and lying. He always made sure that she knew how he feels towards her with his rude comments.

For the first time, she saw her son being rude to someone else. That's not a good thing, she knows. But he is not pretending in front of her. And she is the only person who knows the truth about the fact that he is her son. Nandini must be really special for him.

Only a few people know that Shreya has a son and even fewer people know that it is Manik. But when he came with Nandini and Shreya introduced herself as his mother instead of her profession, she was so happy. Must be really shocking for that girl but she took it well, she is sweet and honest, the complete opposite of her son.

It Will be hard dealing with her son but Shreya wants Nandini to win whatever is going between her and Manik.

~

"I'm really grateful to have such talented doctors here. This medical camp is going on for the last 20 years and is still successfully continuing only because of our staff. So, I'm happy to announce this free medical camp around Karnataka is happening this year too. I convey my deepest thanks to all of the staff who volunteered to go and other staff who opted to remain in the hospital to provide their services. Thank you all", Dr. Rajeev gave his speech to all of them.

The medical camp is happening, it's like a tradition to their hospital. Every year, there are numerous medical camps that will be conducted by their hospital with government help but this one is special. It is a huge free camp and they will go around Karnataka for two long weeks providing their services.

Also, it's an unsaid rule that all the youngsters should volunteer and gain experience, no pressure. 

Everyone who already attended this camp has an option not to attend, but this is Nandini's first time and before joining here only, she decided. This is one of their hospital's impressive things which made her choose to work here.