25. Somebody to die for

Sorry, took a long time, if you forgot what happened, please read the previous chapter before reading this one. 

This took me a lot of time because I just want to write my best as this genre is new for me, so please do appreciate it. All of your comments really motivate me a lot. Thank you :)

**********

~Somebody to die for~                                                                       

Navya felt like she will explode when these people got Nandini but she knows she has to keep calm. 

She is not going to lie, she actually felt a little relief that Dr. Manik also went with her. At least now, Nandini won't be alone and even though Navya is not that close with him, she can bet her own life that Dr. Manik will handle this situation much better than anyone can.

No matter how much the patient might be injured, as long as he is breathing, Manik will try everything he can do, to save the patient and will never give up. He is strong-minded like that, unlike Nandini who will crumble seeing huge problems. But again, not everyone can be like Dr. Manik and that too, Nandini doesn't have that much experience either. 

So, the chief nurse is really glad that they took Manik with Nandini to operate on their boss rather than other staff.

When both of them got off the bus, right before shutting the bus door, Manik looked at Navya. She blinked twice in agreement as her hands are tied up and she can't afford to speak, Navya just hopes he got her signal too.

Navya is senior to all of them and Dr. Manik is their Incharge. Primely, she and Manik are responsible for all of the staff, if anything happens it's her fault.

Her mind is filled with all of the negative thoughts and these goons are walking around the bus not helping much. There is a total of 12 goons inside the bus, some are sitting in empty bus seats with their weapons out, while some are just standing here and there. 

That leader who took Nandini and Manik with him, he took the bag with all of their mobiles and they also blocked the bus's emergency exit after locking the bus door from outside. 

They trapped all of them completely, Navya thought as she struggled to keep her mind calm. With all of the curtains down, she can't see outside or try to reach for any vehicle that will pass by. 

Even though medical staff and Aryaman, can easily outnumber these people but if they do anything, Nandini and Manik who are already in danger, will be in an even more dangerous situation.

Navya tried to glance at Dr. Cabir, he was sitting with Manik before but now as Manik's seat is empty, there is some goon who is badly injured, sitting in that seat with a knife beside Cabir. But compared to all of them, that doctor actually looks calm as he continuous to stare at everything. And then he met her stare, it's a blank stare. 

There is no meaning in it.

The very next second, there was a sound of rushing in, opening the door lock from outside and Navya saw a gang member who came inside. He went to another gang member who is acting as a leader, must be the second leader because among these 12, he is the only one who is carrying a gun. 

Anyways, they discussed something in between both of them as all of them stared silently. Then that leader broke the silence as he said "Who's the nurse here?", and everyone looked at him anxiously.

"I'm the Chief Nurse", Navya immediately responded seeing the paper in that man's hand, it must be a medical prescription from Manik or Nandini. Also, she can't let her other junior suffer anymore, she has to do this.