54. like i need u

@bhhummi_ :-
"Love is only for foolsOnce manik now nandiniLets us be fools in loveOnce Nandini now manik"I never realized this kind of character development till now Living with a new person can surely change you tend to pick their habits and link the thinking Ik they are end game if not i will be delulu idc

***********

Sundays are their little breaks in the village, the market will be closed, roads will be empty, and not many people there. People gather around, if there are any festivals, they do the rituals together. If there is any function, the whole village is invited. Evenings mostly, they all come around and have food together, some drink and some don't. The wine is also homemade.

It was that kind of day today where Nandini can all do nothing, and rest at home. But then since she came here, staying cooped up in her home doesn't feel right to her. 

This place is her father's favorite and so she wants to make the most of it, wants to roam around and spend time with nature and people are also good and kind to her except for the village president's wife. 

Nandini has no idea why that woman hates her but again she was told that that woman hates everyone, likes to look down, and is always ready to argue with others. So, the younger decided not to pay attention to that woman's hostility.

Nandini woke up early in the morning today, in the city she used to go for a jog, here also she does the same. But today since their hospital will be closed until they receive the emergency calls, they have no work. 

So, Nandini decided to explore the area, go deep in the forest and she was told there was a lake there, she wanted to see it.

After almost an hour of hiking, Nandini reached the lake and it was so worth it. So beautiful, the waterfall is not too small but not too big. The water is pouring from the mountain into the forest which continues to be a river. 

There are so many plants around, stones arranged by the village people to sit and so Nandini stayed there, spending the time just looking at the sky and everything. It's so serene. And she misses Manik even more now. 

If he was here, he would complain all the way while still walking with her. If he saw this scenery, he would say it's beautiful with a straight face that it's unbelievable if he actually means it or not. A small smile gazed up on her face as she thought of him.

Nandini has always been into hiking, camping, and driving because of her father, it gives her comfort and the wonderful scenery is always the reward, giving her immense happiness. 

But after being with Manik and forcing him to come with her in so many places, the reward of it changed. Instead of looking forward to the scenery, she felt the reward is more of him accompanying her while throwing tantrums all the way. This was the only thing she was better than him and she loved it. It was so fun, seeing him all cranky and irritated, but still coming with her because he couldn't say no to her. Whenever Manik doesn't like it, he still does it because he knows she likes it, that side of him is adorable.

She is not a firm believer in god but she prays that Manik is happy. She wants to see him happy in his life, with or without her. 

Nandini wants Manik to move on with his life and achieve everything he wants as he has lots of potential. She doesn't want him to waste it. She hopes that someday, years later, meet him in some big country, give a seminar in a huge auditorium, and receive a medal for his work. Happy and smiling and proud.

But what about her? 

Nandini doesn't know, she is still going to her therapy. She likes it here for now and that's all, she has no plans for herself in the future. Nandini doesn't think she can actually ever move on from Manik or be capable of loving some other person.