43. I Love You!

Let's just pretend today is valentines and enjoy the update. 

This 10K ch is full of MaNan and only them, hope you all like it. Do let me know your thoughts :)

*******

Nandini barely has any time to react as she felt like she got hit by multiple bullets at the same time. After thinking so much and calculating her every move, finally she realized that she needed her grandpa's help. 

And that's why, for the first time, in her life, Nandini went to Narayana Murthy asking for his help. She knows her grandpa is not that fond of her, but she didn't expect that man to be that ruthless. 

She thought he will help her or at least give it a try or something, after all, he literally has the government in his palms for the last twenty years.

Of course, he can do it easily, it's a piece of cake for him. 

Nandini knows using influence and power in this way is so incorrect, but still, she choose it anyways and wanted her grandpa to get Manik's license back even if it's in a corrupted way. 

She doesn't care. She can literally see Manik getting broken day by day.

But no. Her grandpa turned out to be cold-blooded. Maybe Nandini is too naive for thinking that he will help her without asking for anything from her. If Renuka was there, she would've laughed her ass off right there.

He asked her to break up with Manik as Renuka did. They both are hell-bent on breaking Nandini and Manik apart that it makes no sense. 

How can they even ask her to break up with her boyfriend? 

Only if they know the truth, only if they understand the bond that Manik and Nandini share. It is something intense, pure, mature, comfort, and most importantly, it's love. 

Nandini loves him with all of her heart. And it breaks her heart to see Manik like this, she hates feeling helpless.

So, breaking up with Manik is out of the question. No way, she is going to hurt Manik and herself in such a cruel way. There would be another solution, some other way, to fix all of these bad things. She is sure. Nandini knows it.

And once she drove back home, there is another shocking news waiting for her.

These days, Nandini is dreaded by news channels and whenever she sees Manik sitting on the couch and staring at the television with a blank face, it scares her. 

Of course, it's bad news, like she jinxed. 

Everything about Manik being Mythri's grandson and the heir to the hospitals they own. Again Manik is all over the news, but now instead of a question mark blurred mysterious rich man, now it's Dr. Karan and their Mythri Hospitals in the news too. 

They all actually going bonkers at that, to know that Manik is the heir of the Mythri foundation. Of course, it's the biggest one in the country and it's clear how much it is affecting people. 

Most people don't even know that Karan has a son, that too of Manik's age. It shouldn't make sense, but these people don't really care for rational thoughts, do they now? Never. It's just that this news is already a big one, and Manik coming from such a rich family is going to add more fuel to it. 

All his life, Manik never revealed it, he struggled on his own and worked extra hard just so he can prove himself. Now, everything went drain, just like that.

And before she can digest that, her phone rang out loud and she got to know this time, her friend got hurt.

He heard one gasp from her, and that's it, Manik left everything and came running towards Nandini as he saw her tears spilling out of her eyes, so he took her phone from Nandini and read the text saying that her best friend aka red head is admitted to hospital as she got into an accident.