22. Breath

On the days I get stuck, all I do is come here and read the comments :)))

******

It was late night when they reached their guest house, the entire ride is filled with pleasant silence as Manik kept driving while the radio is on. With amusing melodies playing at low volume, no traffic or anything, just a long and smooth ride, it's so peaceful that Nandini didn't realize when she fell asleep.

Manik only woke her up once he parked the car at the guest house, he nudged her twice and called her name softly. When Nandini woke up, she got embarrassed for falling asleep while he was driving. She quickly thanked him and walked inside with her senior following. 

As it is late and they all are expected to leave tomorrow early morning, everyone must be already went to bed.

Nandini saw Navya and Cabir sleeping on the sofa with the Television on, some zombie movie going on while they passed out beside each other. 

Today is their rest day, no wonder, every one of them is just spending it by sleeping. Nandini switched off the T.V but she didn't disturb both of them.

It's early morning when all of them woke up and got ready to leave this place. 

Nandini got freshen up and she is in a good mood today, so she thought about making breakfast for everyone while they're getting ready. It's a huge task, so she just settled with the simplest one. Sandwiches and Juice. Also, Aryaman helped her, he is the first one who woke up and got ready, then proceeded to wake others up. After that, he came to help her as he made juice while she is preparing the sandwiches.

They both are a good team, Nandini doesn't mind his flirting at this point and Aryaman doesn't care if he is getting ignored, he is happy as long as he has some company. 

Everyone thanked both Nandini and Aryaman for their breakfast including her Senior. Manik and Navya like always, are very busy, when everyone is settling in the bus, they both are occupied with checking everything and making sure everything is matching with their checklist. Later Aryaman, Jai, and all of them thanked the village's chief and his family for letting them stay here.

Once they are all done, their bus started their journey while the sun is still raising. At this point, almost everyone is used to this bus and the bumpy roads due to the poor rural area maintenance.

As her senior came and sat next to her, Nandini smiled at him when he yawned tiringly and fell asleep on her shoulders in a minute. It seems like he didn't get that much sleep last night. When she looked around on the bus, she noticed almost every one of them passed out as they got up early. 

But Nandini is not sleepy. Even she doesn't know why but today she is really in a good mood. So, trying her best not to disturb the sleepy Manik, she took her iPad out from her bag. She started typing whatever work she has done in this camp and all the new things she learned during this camp. It's like a tracker for her work, she likes keeping the report of what she has done till now. She learned a lot during this camp and now it's even near to its end. 

Just two more places, two more days, and they're done with this camp.

Nandini knows everyone is tired already including her, they did enjoy their best during this camp but working every day at a new place and traveling every day is really hard. 

She is in the middle of writing her report regarding Kamala's case with a smile on her face when Manik woke up. He still has his head on her shoulders and eyes opening slowly to see at her iPad screen, "Keeping the track reports? Good habit", he said drowsily.