WRITER'S NOTE

Hiiiiiiiiii :)

Firstly I would like to thank you all for reading this story and keeping up with it, supporting it all the time. I'm the most laziest person and the only reason I'm able to continue with this one is because of your love. Like that's the only motivation. So, I'm so thankful to all of you ❤️❤️❤️

This story got first place in the top ten India Wattpad, that itself tells me how much you all supported me. I will be forever grateful for it.

:) The most asked question throughout the story - I am NOT a medical student, the only time I read biology was in my tenth grade. I'm a Math major, currently working as a data scientist.

:) Not bragging but among all my stories, this one is more suitable & has the potential for a series. Not a movie because it would be too short. Each chapter with one medical scene would be perfect. It would be impossible to happen because it requires a lot of budget to hire new people as patients in every episode. Still one can hope 🙂

:) Plot origin - It all started with Manik's character - a mean guy who acts otherwise and shows his real side to only Nandini who falls for him despite everything. That was the plot line. That's all I had at the start.

:) This story should've ended at ch 26 because I don't write long stories but I got attached and I loved the response, so I increased the plot. (I'm not kidding when your comments motivate me)

:) Initially, I wanted Manik's father - Karan to die because of heartbreak pain but then Manik would hate Shreya even more, so I chose not to. That's why Karan is not much present in the story.

:) Shreya is Manik's mother, it was decided from the start. I didn't write it in haste, I wanted Manik to have parent issues different from the kyy show.

:) I changed Abhimanyu to Zain because his and Mukti's story was too peaceful and they needed a conflict which is a religious barrier. Yes, like everyone, he is my favorite too!

:) Nandini is the one who should lose her license, but I changed it to Manik as he had a perfect life before her and I had to disrupt it to make him realize he loves her.

:) I know a lot of you hated their break-up phase, but it was so important for me, I had to write it. Especially Manik getting drunk and crying while thinking she is his imagination, also him begging her not to leave, those are the scenes I had in my mind for so long.

:) Even though it's less, I always enjoy writing Manik's thoughts more than Nandini's. She is complicated for me because I'm not an emotional person, so it's hard for me to figure out her sometimes.

:) Nandini's talk with her father at his graveyard is where you can see her on the raw and mature side, it felt cathartic to write that scene. I don't think I can write it now.

:)Navya is very different here, she is older and more mature than everyone in this series, she is the only one who comes from a middle-class family and knows what she wants.

:) Cabir is also different from the show but I wanted him to be the victim of all the things doctors go through and how it affects him, that's how he became a serious character.

:) All the medical cases - I googled a lot, case studies and pdf, like I even bookmarked some doctor sites. My search history was crazy. It used to take a lot of time for me, but I wanted to keep it as real as I could.

:) Medical camp and getting kidnapped, that whole scene is my first time writing violence and I liked it. I believe around those chapters, you can see my writing improve a lot.

:) My personal fav chapters - 15, 26,37, 43, 50, 53, 59. Usually, when a ch gets lots of attention, I read it a lot with every comment.

:) I was sad that I made Cabir straight but I support lgbt, that's why Aryaman and Ridhi characters are important supporting characters for me.

:) Some people are upset as Dhruv and Alya are not there in this plot. I didn't feel like I had to add them, there are enough new characters like Renuka, Shreya, Jay, Rhea, Rajeev and others already. So I'm sorry if you missed them.

:)You can see the similarities between Manik and Mukti characters, it was intentional.

:) Some of you were curious about the character "Prithvi" - I always write from the doctor's side, so thought to write from the patient's side for once. But you know me, I can't give him a normal life, so that's how Prithvi was created. I had fun. He would make a great cameo.

:) Manik and Nandini, both seem frustrating at times, but I wanted to keep them imperfect, so if anything, you have to blame me :(

~~~~

That's all from my side, I think I said everything I wanted.

There are so many small snippets I have in my draft, side stories with no connection or whatsoever, but I will start uploading them soon before an epilogue too. So I hope you all continue to support this one.

For new MaNan stories, you can check my profile, I write a lot. "Love is just a word" going to be another MaNan real-life genre and "Moonlight" is a MaNan gangster stuff. I hope you all will like it.

Again, thanks & lots of love ❤️