21. Scenery

Looking forward to reading all of your comments. Really means a lot, thanks :)

****

Like every hangover Nandini had in past, this one too sucks. This is the main reason why she doesn't drink much because once she starts drinking, she won't stop until she gets drunk. 

But last night, it seems she drank even more, and the reason is very clear, at this point, it's even considered a crime if she tried to deny that fact. Thinking about him, made her headache even more. 

Nandini groaned in pain as she got up from her bed, as she went towards the bathroom attached to their room itself, she almost screamed in fear seeing her own reflection in the mirror. Her hair is messed up like a bird's nest. she is still in her last nightclothes, her eyes barely opening up with the eyeliner and massacre all smudged up, her face is all puffed up. 

She is literally looking like a zombie.

Nandini is really glad that no one is there in the room, Navya must be somewhere outside. It's late in the morning, once she got freshen up, Nandini fell into her bed back lazily. At least today is work off, she sighed cursing at herself for drinking this much.

When Navya came into the room, she saw Nandini laying on her bed like a starfish and staring at the roof while massaging her forehead. She thought she might have to wake the younger, but it looks she is already up. 

Navya smiled at her and gave the black coffee she made for Nandini, in response, Nandini without asking anything started drinking the coffee while making faces but still gulping down to ease her head pain.

"I'm never drinking again", Nandini said as she kept the empty cup on the table.

Navya took the cup, "You say that all the time", she patted Nandini's head lovingly and left. Whenever they get together at Dr. Mukti's apartment, it's always Nandini who gets drunk easily and they both tuck her in the bed.

Nandini just sat there frowning because there's still the bitter taste in her mouth and she hates black coffee, but now she feels better with the headache.

As she stared at the window, it seems gloomy today, like it will rain any moment. Then the memories from last night slowly became clear to her, she is not the one who forgets everything after drinking. 

Nandini always remembers, usually, it's nothing but some intense shouting at people and getting her anger out, that's it. It seems that's what happened this time too.

She remembers Aryaman being bisexual, then drinking and shouting loud standing on the dining table, screaming at her senior, her supposed fake ex, she shouted at him in front of everyone. As she realized what she did last night, Nandini almost felt like killing herself. Wow, the embarrassment, how is she going to face it all?

First, she peeked outside, but it seems there is no one in the guest house. Must be most of the staff is still sleeping, taking rest or left to roam around the village. Nandini sighed in relief as she made some toasts and juice, then ate them together with Navya.

Initially, Nandini has no plans for today but once she heard her Senior voice coming from upstairs, he is speaking with someone else. Navya is staying in, she wants to take a rest, it seems to be Manik also staying in. 

Of course, he is not the type of person to explore the village, he rather likes to stay in.

That made Nandini quickly deciding that in fact, she needs to go out today, even if she is alone and this place is new, she has to go. 

Navya looked at her strangely as she saw the younger quickly dress up in jeans and tee with a jacket, then hurried out with her bag. As if someone is chasing her.