46. Daylight

Thank you for this https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrcwaNrpmOt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 Do vote and comment, thanks :)

***************

Manik is tired but the sleep is nowhere.

No, he is rather excited and the after-rush is still there, once again he got to chant himself that he is not a beast. He is not a beast but there seems to be a beast inside him, all these years, hidden in the deep desires of him. Which Nandini managed to woke it, but again, he is not a beast, so he got to keep it under control.

Manik is half naked except for the blanket that is covering his lower part, just in his boxers which he wore them back because as bold as Nandini can be sometimes, she gets extremely shy right after the sex. 

It's funny, sometimes she even refuses to say the word 'sex'. Nandini calls it making love and Manik finds it incredibly funny.

Like what kind of word is that? What's making love? It sounds like baking cake and it even rhymes!

God, it's so stupid.

But if he says it out loud, Manik is hundred percent sure, she is going to pout and then hit him which is not going to hurt him, obviously, so she will forcefully start pushing him off the bed. Just because he laughed at the word she said.

Nandini is silly like that and Manik is used to it although from time to time, it surprises him. 

Making her laugh is as easy as breathing, she laughs easily, even at odd things. Often Manik can't get those internet memes she is laughing her ass off and when he doesn't get it, she tries to explain and even when he gets it, Manik rarely finds them funny. Nothing in them makes him roll on the floor with a laugh like her.

Rather than those social network jokes, he finds her more entertaining.

Watching half half movies with her, Manik slowly got to know why his mother has so many followers on her social media and a massive following outside. She acted a lot, she is in a lot of movies and advertisements, all these days he never bothered to check them. 

Recently, Nandini even convinced him watching a movie starring Shreya, it was weird at first but not a bad experience. His mother is good at acting, he has to agree.

Also, Nandini is scared of horror movies, like it's clear that they're fake, after all, it's a movie. People act for money, there's nothing scary in it. But his lover is scared, she closes her eyes and whisper-yells at him until he changes the channel or switches off the tv. 

She cries too, laughs too, she goes through the rollercoaster of emotions as she watches the movie while Manik just stares at her and the screen, confused.

And yes, food makes her happy. 

Music too, changes with the mood. 

She does online shopping a lot, scrolling, right before they go to bed as if it's that important. Gets excited when the shipping comes and oh, lately, she is into skin care. So, she is buying that stuff. 

A lot of stuff makes her happy easily, her friends, hobbies and even just staring at the plain sky.

Her smile, her joy over the simplest things makes him want to bend the world to kneel at her feet.

Manik got his left arm spread on the pillow, and Nandini is using it as her personal pillow. He is not afraid of getting a cramp, because knowing Nandini, she uses his arm only till she falls asleep. Once the younger falls asleep, she doesn't need a pillow. No, she doesn't need anything thing, because Nandini sleeps like a clock's minute hand.