Pyke

When Aegon had left for Winterfell and I had left for Pyke, he had still been in a bad mood. He was not used to being shouted at by women, and especially not me. I apologized, but the king was still sulking, and I think he was annoyed that I was letting Hunter come with me to Pyke before sending him back to Winterfell.

After being attacked by Black Walder, who is now dead, I allowed those who swore their loyalty to both House Stark and the crown to live. No one said no, and I was thankful for that. Olyvar and I were going to arrange for him to have his men march with me to take King's Landing, as he is the new Lord Frey.

Now I was sitting on a boat, waiting to be told that it was safe for me to go. Steel and Ice were staying by the side of Brandon and Aegon, if he allows it. Because Hunter is here with me, it will be dangerous for him when he returns to the North, but he should be fine.

Theon and Asha were in chains, and both of them were unhappy with it. However, I really had to find a way to convince Euron that I was there on peaceful terms, and this is the only way I can do it. It was all Hunter's idea, but that does not matter.

I was sitting next to my close friend, who I have bedded twice. It would be nice if we could have just sat down and decided on what we were going to do, but I was thinking of myself when I agreed to wed the real heir to the throne. Hunter deserved a reason or three.

"It was all my fault," Hunter muttered, guiltily. "I could have gone straight over to you to stop the attack from even happening, or I could have been the one to pull Black Walder off of you. All I did was punch him and then watch as everyone comforted you, knowing that I cannot do the same. I may be titled one of your closest friends, but everyone will suspect the truth. Aegon knows the truth, and he may hurt you or be jealous."

"The attack was the furthest thing from your fault," I told Hunter, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I do not care what Aegon thinks. You are my friend," I took his hand and looked him in the eyes, "and I took you as my lover, but that is over now. You deserve a woman who is better. A woman who will bear you children and know what to do with them. That is why I chose to be Aegon's queen, and not yours. I do not want to be a disappointment to you."

Before either of us could say any more, the ship captain came over. I let go of Hunter's hand, and made my face go emotionless. Then I got to my feet as Theon and Asha were brought over, still in chains. I quickly said a farewell to Hunter, and then took the chains of my prisoners.

According to the ship captain, a few of Euron Greyjoy's men were waiting on the dock for us. I walked off the ship, which sailed away almost immediately after. I laughed at that, but the Greyjoys in chains did not. They were still not pleased, although I would not be either.

True to the word of the ship captain, three men were waiting on the dock for us. All of the men on this dock turned to openly stare at me, including these three men. I was wearing my armour, but I had a blue dress with me, even though it was too tight to be comfortable.

Theon and Asha tried to stop, so I pushed them forward. All three men stared at me, and one whispered to the other two, causing them to laugh. I knew he had made a joke about what he wanted to do to me, but I had chosen not to listen. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

"I want to speak to Euron Greyjoy before I hand the prisoners over," I insisted. "They deserve a death as horrific as they are, and we are to discuss it, or I will take them back to Winterfell and kill them myself."

"King Euron will not be pleased with this," one man warned. "We should not do it."

"He will be pleased when he realizes that I am Lady Valyria Stark," I insisted. "Take me to him, or I take these two back to Winterfell."