Family Love (Valyria)

I woke up and was confused as to why I was resting my head on someone's muscular chest and why his arm was wrapped around me. Then I realized I was naked and so was he, and saw that it was Hunter. He smiled at me, but I got up instead of smiling back.

Panic hit me first, and I picked up all of his clothes and armour. I handed them to him as he got out of bed, and then wrapped myself in one of my sheets. Hunter went to reach for my shoulder, but I moved out of his reach and shook my head. I then gestured towards the door and gently pushed him that way.

It was the guilt that hit me next, as tears began to pool in my eyes and were threatening to spill. My throat tightened, and it was hard to breathe. I sat down on the ground, and almost fell to get there.

Hunter came to my side, but I moved away from him. I could feel my heart beat, and it was much too fast. My breathing was shaky, and I was shivering, despite the fact that it actually was not that cold this morning. This was all from my panic and guilt, but I cannot calm myself.

With tears in my eyes, I looked up at Hunter. He was dressing, and rather quickly. Our eyes met, and I could see how torn Hunter really was. He loves me and I have similar feelings for him, but what we did was wrong. What I am doing now is wrong too, but I cannot help it.

"Hunter, I am sorry," I told him, my lip trembling a little. "I am married. I am a queen. My infidelity... Gods, I could not control myself! You cannot tell anyone! Not even Brandon!"

"Do you want me to send Jon or someone over here?" Hunter asked, a cold tone in his husky voice.

Gods, his voice was sexy in the morning. It was husky and deep. I could listen to his voice all day... No! No, I cannot. I love Aegon and only Aegon. He is my the only man I love in such a way!

All I did was nod, so Hunter left the room. Tears still threatened to spill, but I managed to distract myself by getting dressed. My hands shook as I put on my armour and I cut myself a few times, but it healed immediately.

Once I got my weapon belt on, there was a knock on the door. I crossed the room and opened it, then Jon walked in. There was worry in his grey eyes, and he hugged me as soon as my chamber door was shut.

Jon did not speak, and just held me in his arms as I began to cry. I was still shaking, and he just let me cry on his shoulder. This is something Robb would have done for me, and I cannot help but notice that. It did not exactly make me stop crying.

We sat on the floor, and I rested my head on my brothers' chest. He just let me cry, and held me while I did. I wanted to tell him what I did, but I can tell that he knows. Jon is the only one I can truly trust to keep quiet about my infidelity, and I wish it were not that way.

"I messed up," I whispered. "Really badly, Jon. I had sex with Hunter, and I knew how wrong it was, but I did it anyway. What would Father think? What would Robb think? They would hate me for it, dammit!"

"Robb loved you, and we all saw that you were our father's favourite child," Jon reassured me. "Your love for Hunter is toxic to your marriage, and you cannot be with him. Put your family first. Aegon is your family now, and Hunter is not. We will return to where we need to be tomorrow, and we will do what we must, despite all we have seen and done."

I shook my head and wiped away my tears. Although I know that I cannot tell Aegon, I also feel like he deserves to know. He can never know, and I can never have Hunter's child. I must drink Moon Tea soon.

People were beginning to go outside and cause noise, meaning that breakfast would be served soon. Jon could go, but I was not feeling hungry. Steel and Ice will be fed, or can feed themselves. They are even more intelligent then most direwolves.