Rescue of the Fallen

Brandon, Allister, Hunter, Roose Bolton, Ramsay Snow and I all sat at a table in the hall. I sat across from Ramsay, who looked as if he wanted to kill me or something. There was also a wild, cruel lust in his eyes and I did not like it.

Roose Bolton sat at the head of the table, glaring at everyone and everything. Hunter sat next to me, with Brandon across from him. Next to Hunter was Allister, who was sat across from Walda Frey, who I suppose is now Walda Bolton, seeing how she is married to Roose Bolton.

In front of me was lamprey pie, which I would normally eat as I quite liked it. However, Yara had sent a raven back, telling me that we would strike tonight and I just had to give the signal. Brandon had gotten down on his knees and promised that he would stand by me, so I had informed him on what was going on. Hunter and Allister already knew, but I had told them all that we strike tonight.

Our main priority was keeping Ramsay out of the picture. One of his bedwarmers, Myranda, was going to be in his room and we were hoping that she was enough to keep him out of the way. If not, I knew that I had to be the one to do something to distract him, even if I did not want to.

Hunter and Allister were eating, which was good. Brandon had finished his food, so he would be good to go. I sipped a goblet of wine and sighed, knowing that it was a full moon. I should shift, but I was not going to. It was too risky tonight.

When everyone finished eating, we all left the room. As a part of our plan, I walked off in the direction that Ramsay would be going while Hunter, Allister and Brandon went back to the room. Hunter was to take the long way around to Ramsay's chambers so he could help me out if Ramsay went too far.

As I walked off, I could feel the bastard staring at me and I ignored the uncomfortable feeling that I got. If I did not pull this off, there was not much of a chance of this plan working, as Ramsay would get a bit suspicious. At times, I hate being the manipulative warrior that everyone trusted to pull off a plan.

When Hunter rounded the corner, Ramsay walked into his chambers without speaking to me. That was better than having him harass me and I was happy about it. We waited by his door and within a few minutes we heard Ramsay convince Myranda to have sex with him.

Hunter passed me a bow and arrow and ran off to get the others. I ran through the halls until I reached a window that looked out onto the water. There was a torch next to me, so I lit the arrow on fire and then released it out, into the water. Hopefully Yara saw it because it was our one chance.

As soon as we freed Theon, the Ironborn had to flee. Brandon was with Steel and Ice, ensuring that they did not join the fighting. Hunter and Allister were to fight with me, but Brandon wanted no hand in possibly killing Roose, so he was not with us.

Hunter and Allister met me by the window and I held up a hand so they would not speak. I heard the muffled sounds of people dying, so I ran in that direction. At every place where I could go two or more ways, we would stop for a second before continuing.

A man ran up to me, but I heard a woman command for him to stop. He was clearly an Ironborn, so that led me to believe that Yara was the commander. When the Princess of the Iron Islands came into sight, I walked over to her. We did not have long until more men came, but we had enough time to greet each other.

"You must be Yara Greyjoy," I stated, shaking her hand. "Theon spoke about you as a child. It was quite adorable."

"He told me that you were a warrior, so it is time to prove yourself, Stark," Yara replied, coldly. "He is my brother and I want him back. I was raised to hate your family, so do not give me another reason to."

We all marched into the kennels and Yara went straight over to Theon. Hunter, Allister and I exchanged looks and came to a wordless agreement. I needed them alive, but to Ramsay and Roose they would just be collateral damage. Only I could stay here.