Chapter 1.

A/N
This book is complete so let me make this clear since some readers think this is some kind of biography or some shit like that, this is a work of fiction, for yours and my entertainment. It's not based on real life events. It's all FICTION!

It includes mature content so if you're reading this, I'm sure you saw the 'mature' part while you were adding it to your library or something .

I repeat, it's fiction, some places may be real and you may know them others aren't it's all fiction.
Otherwise, please do enjoy, comment, vote if you like it.
And I love you! So begin reading while knowing that I love you;)

Malia's POV.

"Will you hurry up already." I hear my mom shouting from downstairs and I'm sure she is talking to me. I'm getting ready to leave for college and I'm leaving today.

" I'm almost done mom chill." I shout back as I get my last things into the bag and zip it .

" Don't tell me to chill young lady I can bend you over my knee right now and beat your ass." She shouts back and I mumble a "sorry" then I get downstairs and I meet my whole family waiting for me excluding my elder brother and his best friend.

"It's about time ."my young brother ,Marvin rolls his eyes and gets out of the door .

"Alright let's go." My dad's voice booms in the house and we leave.

I've been accepted into Hackleberg University in the UK  for law . I've always wanted to do law since I started thinking about what I'd love to do and to me, I love helping people find justice for whatever reason they need it for and I love the feeling one gets when a criminal is punished I just love that satisfaction.

"Are you going to be visiting us Mal?" Lil man,my younger brother asks as I'm sitting next to him. He now wants to act all cute on me but I love the little monster none the less.

"I'll visit when I have breaks ." I tell him and he grins at me.

"You'll no longer get to eat my baked cookies." I tell him playfully.

"Mummy, Mal is being a big meany."  He crosses his hands pouting making me laugh.

"Stop teasing my baby Mal." I hear my mom saying but I just roll my eyes . Lil man will always be the baby of the family.

"I ain't teasing him." I shrug.

" I love you lil man ." I tell him honestly.

"I love you too.... wait I don't, you teased me and I hate you ." He says then goes back to his game. So much for showing affection. I sigh and look out the window.

We get to the airport and I begin to get my things out of the car with the help of my dad .
"Do you really have to go all the way to Manchester just for college?, I mean there are pretty amazing colleges here ." My mom says as she tries to hold back her tears ,she is always a strong woman.

"I'll visit any free time I get mom don't worry." I try assuring her and she pulls me in for a hug and she begins to sob.

"Okay you need to leave before the plane leaves you ." My dad says and I hug him too.

"Be good lil man okay?" I sniff as I hug him . I'm going to miss this monster I know he annoys me but he is a sweetheart sometimes.

"I will ." He hugs me back .

"Tell Ivan I'll call him as soon as I land and I'll call you too." I tell both my dad and Mom. Ivan and Faris weren't able to come because they had school. I bid them the last goodbyes and then head for the plane . I take my seat and close my eyes and I feel a person sit next to me but being the introvert that I am, I don't acknowledge their presence so I begin to imagine how life is going to be away from my parents.

I've always been a 'stay at home' kinda person because I hate socializing or let's say I hate being near many people and also I didn't have many friends that I'd go out with so I'd stay home listen to music and watch supernatural. I begin to think about how college is going to be , am I going to make friends?, Am I going to make it? That I have to , my parents have sacrificed a lot for me to get there. I am going to focus on school and basketball as well .

"Hey." A deep voice says hoarsely and quietly interrupting my thoughts that I almost didn't hear them.

"Hey." I reply not even looking at the person next to me because all I want to do is sleep and get off this freaking plane because I'm already tired .

" You going home or from?" The voice asks again and this time I turn to look at the person with an annoyed look without even opening my eyes because
I'm kinda irritated , no scratch that , very freaking irritated since I don't want to talk to anyone and I'm already home sick even before i land and also I want to sleep like I really want to sleep .