Chapter 56

Malia's POV

I'm now two months pregnant and we are packing up going to visit my parents,well I'm packing up since Kai and Micah just don't know how to pack, well Micah is a baby so he obviously doesn't know how to . I haven't told Kai about Alex and Alex still doesn't know that I'm engaged but I told him we can't pretend that we are dating and he said he was okay with that and that he will wait for me. I asked for a week off since I'm going to visit my parents and Alex didn't ask questions and just granted me the leave.

"Hey." I hear Kai coming into the closet and I feel his hands hold my waist from behind as I put the last item into the bags.

"Where is Micah?" I ask him .

"Graciela is giving him a bubble bath." He replies as his hands begin to rub my stomach.

"Oh thank the heavens because I'm already exhausted yet it's just morning." I reply and turn around facing him. He has let his facial hair grow with just removing a small portion of it and he is sexy either way. His chest is out so I begin to use my fingers to trace his abs and chest.

"You have to be tired." He says and he pulls me into a passionate kiss as he pulls me closer to him making me feel his bulge through his sweatpants.

"I want you Kai." I tell him as I pull away and begin to take my clothes off and he licks his lips while his eyes roam my body. I have been hormonal lately but me and Kai haven't done anything sexual since we had an argument.

"Fucking gorgeous." He says above a whisper as he pulls me back to him and he holds my bare ass while wrapping my legs around his waist and kisses me roughly.
He puts me on the couch in the closet and pulls away from the kiss and he looks at me. He kneels down in front of me and pulls my legs apart and then puts them on his shoulders leaving me exposed and embarrassed in a way so I look away.

"Look at me baby." He says and I look at him as his eyes are dilated.

"Maybe we should stop, Micah can come in right now." I tell him as I try to pull away but his hands grip my thighs as his face comes close to my center as he kisses on my inner thigh.

"He won't,he loves his bubble baths long so we have time." He smirks and then begins to eat me out. He puts his tongue in and out of me as my hands move to his hair as I grip it and I bite my tongue to muffle my moans.

He begins to suck on my clit hard and that puts me off the edge as I fill the pit of my stomach about to burst as I grind my hips.
"Let it go." He says against my center and that makes me cum hard but he doesn't stop licking and sucking me dry.

He pulls away and licks his lips and then puts my legs down as I'm breathing hard trying to recover from my high. He stands up and takes his pants off and his length comes free. He joins me on the couch and hovers above me as my hands move around his neck. He begins to kiss my neck moving down to my chest as he sucks on my nipples making me ache my back since they are now more sensitive than before.
He comes back and kisses me softly and I feel his length poke my lower stomach. I move my hand down and stroke it making him groan lowly.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asks and I nod my head yes.
He pecks my lips and then positions himself on my center. My hand goes back to holding his neck as he uses one of his hands to rub his tip on my entrance. He pushes into me slowly and I release a breathy moan .

"Fuck." He groans as he begins to thrust into me slowly and I can tell he is holding back. I wrap my legs around his waist and he thrusts deeper. He gains a pace and he begins to go a-bit faster in and out of me. He gives me a slow sloppy kiss as he hits my spot with each thrust.

"Kai,I'm about to...." I moan loudly and I cum without him telling me to because I couldn't hold it in.

"That's my baby." He says and he plunges into me even harder . His thrusts become sloppy and he puts his face in the crook of my neck and we both come together.