Chapter 20

Malia's POV.

"So what you're basically saying,is that you and Mark fucked?" Raven tells Natalie as we are having a girl's night out at our flat.

"We did not....we didn't do that, we just had a good time." She rolls her eyes .

"The fact that you've mentioned it, just tell us how it was." Charlotte says as she grabs more popcorn.

"You don't have to tell us Nats." I assure her since she looks nervous .

"I don't mind telling you."

"Well then bitch go on." Raven says .

"It was good, like really good, the way his tongue made me feel down there? I swear I'm gone cum just thinking about it."

"Okay that's enough, we don't need the details." I tell her as I get up.

"Are you and Kai dating?" Natalie asks and I roll my eyes and I walk to my room since I'm tired.

This question has been asked by every body, every one of my friends has made it a mission to ask me that question.

Me and Kai have been going out.... scratch that, hanging out a lot lately.He is sweet and annoying at the same time oh and he buys my ice cream and chocolates every day .

I told him I forgave him but it looks like he loves doing it and what can I say? I'm a sucker for free ice cream and chocolates.

I'm now going to hang out with Devon and Chad after me forcing Devon to invite Chad because those two just don't get along when I'm around yet they hang out when I'm not with them.

My phone goes off and it's Kai, did I mention that he calls every after an hour? I swear this man be getting on my nerves.

"What do you want Kai?" I pick up and connect my AirPods so that I can get dressed while talking.

"Hello to you too baby.? He says and I roll my eyes.

"Stop calling me that."

"Why? I've been calling you baby for months now ." He says.

He has practically forgotten my name but he only says it when he is angry.

"I'm not your baby." I tell him and I get my hoodie on,well Kai's hoodie, he gave it to me when we were leaving a basketball game we had and I kept it.

"Sorry to break it to you baby girl, you're my baby like it or not." He says and I can imagine him smirking.

"Dumbass." I mumble and then get my shoes on.

"What is it that you said?" He asks .

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought. Anyway baby, what do you say we hang out."

"No Kai I was with you yesterday and I told you I was hanging out with Devon and Chad today." I grab my phone and tell the girls I was leaving then I walk out.

"Come on just ditch them ." He groans and I roll my eyes.

Kai has never acknowledged the fact that I have two best friends who are guys but I don't care, he isn't my boyfriend or anything.

"I can't and I won't."

"What if I buy you all the chicken you want?" He tries to bribe me.

"Nice try Kai but no, I have to hang with my friends."

"What if I buy you more chocolates and ice cream?"

"Nope."

"What if I marry you." Now that makes me frown my eyebrows.