Chapter 2.

Malia's POV

When I open my eyes angry and ready to blow the person who is deciding on making small talk ,my words stop in my throat, here is a very handsome man sitting next to me, he looks mixed because his skin is caramel and very curly hair it looks fluffy ,he has a beard giving him a manly vibe and he looks to be in his 20s.

" Hey ,you okay?" He asks and I give him a small smile and I nod and internally scold myself for staring.
"So your going home or your from home?"he asks again .

"I'm from home." I reply politely.

"I'm from home and I'm going home." He says and I look at him confused and I guess he senses my confusion and replies.

"I leave both in the United States and the United Kingdom." He says and I nod my head agreeing.

It gets quiet again and I decided to watch something to pass time.
"Kane." The guy next to me says and I look at him .

"I'm sorry?"

"Kane, my name is Kane." He says again with a small smile showing his straight white perfect teeth.

"Oh I'm Malia ."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady ,nice to meet you Malia." He extends his hand and I shake it too.
"Nice to meet you too."
We continue to make small talk until the plane lands . We both go out separate ways and I find a cab waiting for me to take me to my flat . My parents rented out a flat for me not too far away from school it's like five minutes away.

"Malia Martin Jones Williams?" The cab driver asks and I nod my head yes. "Welcome to Manchester I'll be your driver today my name is Bob." He says in a thick British accent as he helps me out my things in the car.

"Thank you Bob."

"Pleasure is all mine . Where are we headed first ?" He asks I he begins to drive off.

"To my flat please." I hand him the address and he begins to drive. I look out of the window at the city .It's a very busy city with a lot going on and it'll take time to adjust to the big city since back at home we leave in a more quiet neighborhood but like I said I'll adjust besides I'm excited that I'm away from my parents controlling my life .

"Thank you Bob." I tell him as he helps me get my things out .

"No problem Miss Williams." He drives off .The building is quite tall and they are flats for students that go to Hackleberg University.

I get to my flat and it's on the sixth floor of the twelve floor building.The flat has a small kitchen , small living space, full bath and two bedrooms which means I have a roommate.
I sigh and begin to unpack my suitcases, I have a small wardrobe but it's enough for me and I make a mental note to go shop for groceries and other toiletries since i didnt want to have alot of things to carry on the plane .

After settling in for a bit, i check the time and its 4pm in the evening so i call my mum and dad and tell them ive landed.

"Stay away from boys babygirl." My dad tells me and i roll my eyes .

"I will dad." I tell him as i set my laptop on my desk.

"And dont make no babies because i'm still young, aint that right sweetheart?" I hear my mom ask my dad and i internally gag.

"I won't mom." I tell her and we continue talking till i feel sleepy and doze off.

I'm woken up by shuffling at the door and i check the time which is 7pm .I get out of my room and open the door .I'm met with a petite girl , she is black very curvy in the right places.