Chapter 60

Malia's POV

"Congratulations girl." I tell Charlotte and hug her as she is in her changing dress with her stomach showing. She found out she was pregnant when she was already four months.

"Thank you ." She replies.

"The wedding was amazing,I envy you." Natalie tells her .

"You guys helped too." Charlotte says .

"I still can't believe you were pregnant all this time." I tell her .

"Well, we didn't know either,but how is your pregnancy taking you?" Charlotte asks.

"Its alright,my man treats me well so I'm good." I reply happily and Raven approaches us.

"I want to get drunk and get laid who is with me on this? Any of you bitches?" Raven asks and we shake our heads at her while laughing.

"You do realize we are pregnant." Charlotte says .

"She isn't." Raven says as she points at Natalie who rolls her eyes.

"I don't want to get drunk and get laid Raven I'm engaged." Natalie says .

"Fine I guess I'll do it all by my self." Raven says .
"Anyway,where is the fiancé Malia? I mean I could take you away right now and we can have a good time...you know..just me and you ." Raven says as she slips her arm around my waist.

"My fiancé is around and no Raven I can't do anything with you." I tell her and slide her hand away.

"You will never give up on Alia ." Charlotte says .

"I mean have you met her." Raven says and she looks at me up and down licking her lips.

"Don't let Mr.Lee hear you say that." Natalie says making Raven roll her eyes.

"He got nothing on me,I will get you one time all to myself." She says and I just sigh loudly.

"Raven ,I hope you're not hitting on my fiancé." We hear Kai saying from across the room and everyone looks our way and the guys are smiling.

"That man is so loud like wtf." Raven says and she turns to look in Kai's direction . "I was till you shouted." Raven shouts back.

The wedding was a success and beautiful. The kids are playing among themselves and I can tell Micah is going to be so hyper because of all the cake he is eating but I don't blame him,that chocolate cake was something and now thinking about it,I need more of it.

"Alright that's enough I want to see Devon's baby,she is so cute I just can't." Natalie says and on cue Devon walks to us carrying his daughter and Kiona following behind. The guys all wore black suits and we went with gold silk dresses save for the Charlie who had a white wedding gown. Chad wasn't able to come because he had to finish up a case.

"Hey ma." Devon hugs me with one arm as the other is holding daughter Diane. She is an adorable child with black curls all over her head.

"Hey D, hey Kiona." I say as Charlotte takes Diane. The girls exchange greetings with Devon and Kiona.

"We should catch up." Devon says and I nod my head yes.

"I'll see you girls around." I tell the girls and I walk away with Devon.

Devon and I walk past Kai who is talking to Ross,Mark and Ryan . He looks at me then at Devon with his jaw clenching. I touch his arm as I pass by him not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"He still doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual." Devon says as we get to a private area .

"I still don't understand why you two hate each other it's ridiculous." I reply and he chuckles.