Chapter 82

Kai's POV.

When Malia told me not to touch her, I was far from sad , I felt horrible for saying what I said and I feel stupid for even feeling the way I felt when she wanted to be with the little guy. I know when Micah is hurt, she breaks down. When she told me to leave, I went into the main house and slept in a guest bedroom. Now seeing her here wanting to talk me makes me happy that she isn't pushing me away.

"Hey." I tell her as we walk out of the movie room.

"Hey, I'm sorry for making you leave this morning." She says while looking at her feet.

"It was my fault baby, I shouldn't have said what I said and I'm sorry." I lift her chin up to look at her.

"It's alright, wanna tell me what ticked you off?"

"This may sound stupid but I kind of get jealous while you were giving Micah more attention than me, I know it's stupid and I shouldn't feel that way because he is my son, God I sound so stupid."  I look down at her and she is smiling brightly. She begins to laugh loudly making me frown.
"Why are you laughing?"

"You're actually funny this time." She says in between giggles.

"No I'm not."

"Okay fine but seriously you think I give Micah more attention than I do for you?" She asks and I choose not to answer that .  "I love you all , you being my husband I love you the most but I also love my son too." She says . "I need you to stop thinking that when I hold Micah almost all the time I'm giving him all my attention okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry for thinking that."

"It's okay, come here." She opens her arms so I pull her into a tight hug. I missed her soft body on mine. I pull away from the hug and cup her face then pull her into a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss.

"Okay ew." We pull away from the kiss and I turn and look at lil man who is standing with Blake .
"I have to erase my memory for what I just saw." He adds and walks past us.

"You guys are so good together." Blake says making Malia smile and she follows lil man. 

"Where are the kids?" I ask her as we leave the main house.

"I think the twins are with your mom and my mom then Micah is playing with the rest of the kids." She replies as I put my arm around her waist.

"So we have the house to ourselves." I pull her to me and she hits my chest lightly.

"We are not doing whatever you are thinking."

"I'm not thinking about anything, maybe it's you thinking about something." I look down at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Excuse me Mr.Chan." We turn around and one of the maids is bowing. "Mrs.Chan, " she bows again then looks at me " your grandmother has called for you ."

"I'll be there in a minute."  I tell her.

"With Mrs.Chan too." She adds then leaves.

"I'm guessing she is in her office." Malia says as we take the stairs.

"Of course she is."

We get to the office and we both bow . Grandma is in her seat holding Kaiden while she speaks Korean to him. "Have a seat you two." She says to both of us . I pull out a chair for Malia and she thanks me then I take a seat next to her. Kaiden begins to reach out for Malia so she gets up and picks him up from grandma's hands.

"The twins are beautiful Malia." Grandma says.

"Thank you."

"And thank you too."