Chapter 3.

Malia's POV

" There is this party that is going to begin in.." Charlotte checks her phone. " In about three hours , and your obviously coming."

"I dont really think i can go." I tell her and i really dont want to go at all, i just want to stay in my bed and watch supernatural.

"Come on babes ." She pleads.

"Charlie i've never been to parties like that." I tell her truthfully.

"What! You're obviously coming to this one." She gets up and slurps the remaining of her smoothie.

"Are you even gone let me not go?"

"Nope your coming , my boyfriend will be picking us up."

"He goes to the same college?"

"Yup he does we've been together since highschool."She says dreamily .I want that feeling.

"You're from Manchester?" I ask her as we arrange the  remaining part of the living room.

"My parents divorced so my mom married here in Manchester and my dad is in the US but we studied from New York ."

"You and Devon?" I ask .

"Yup. Anyway lets go get ready." She says as she skips to her room.

I get to my room and take a very long bath, like really long hoping Charlotte to leave me and go for the party without me .After my long bath , like i said it was really long .
"Shit, what the heck Charlie." I shout as i find her sitted on my bed on her phone. She is wearing a very short tight skirt and a fishnet , she looks great with her makeup too.

"Sorry if i scared you , you was just taking so long in the bathroom." She sits up .

"Its alright." I tell her and i pull out my ripped jeans and a top .

"Dont tell me this is what your wearing?" She says looking at me like ive done something wrong.

"Yeah thats it."

"Nope, nuh uh you're wearing sum else ,lets check ." She gets into my small wardrobe and checks ,she pulls out a dress that i vowed never to wear.

"I am not wearing that." I tell her as i apply lotion on my body.

"Yes you are , we need to get you a cutie out there." She tells me as she pulls out some wedges that match the dress. " this is it ." She smiles widly like she just won a trophy.

"Fine , just so you know, im doing this for you." I pull the dress from her and get into the bathroom and dress up ,we are lucky we all have separate bathrooms. I hear someone knocking at the door.

"I'll get it." Charlotte says as she runs out.

After dressing up, i get dressed and apply very simple make up that is lip gloss only because im not really a person of makeup.
I get out of my room with some pumps again i don't like wearing heels because i'm already tall but i'd love to wear them sometime.

"Oh Alia this is my boyfriend Ross and babe, this is Malia my roomate." Charlie says as she is sitted on the boyfriend's lap . He is a good looking guy, he has curly hair, nice vanilla skin tone and he looks tall and he is kinda buff but not too buff but it shows that he visits the gym often.

"Hi ." I tell him.

"Hey ,nice to meet you Malia." He replies in a very deep voice.Damn Charlotte hit a jackpot.

"You too." I reply and then grab my phone.

"Alright let's go ." Charlotte says and then gets up from the couch and we all head out .
He has a Bentley and its black , it looks cool and slick.