Chapter 50

Malia's POV

We get to the hospital and Kai gets us to a private room.

"It's just a check up Kai." I tell him as we wait for the doctor and Micah is asleep.

"Like I said earlier,I need what's best for you baby." He says as he holds Micah who is asleep on his shoulder.

"Fine, thank you though." I tell him and he sits on the couch with Micah.

"I always gat you baby." He says.

This day has gone to waste but I've gotten a little boy out of it and he is cute and adorable and obviously loves to eat just like me.

"Hello, sorry for the delay I'm Doctor Harvey ,oh hey Mr.Chan."'the doctor says and extends his hand for Kai to shake.

"Hey Harvey, been long." Kai says .

"I know,so this is Mrs.Chan?" Harvey asks as he greets me too. He is about thirty two years old and he looks good.

"Yes she is." Kai replies and I can tell he is jealous.

"Don't worry Chan, no need to be jealous since I don't go that way but i must say,she is beautiful,your are gorgeous Mrs.Chan." Harvey says making me smile and I can tell Kai is angry.

"Thank you Harvey and I'm not yet a misses." I tell him and Kai glares at me.

"Oh okay, and you've both got a cute son." Harvey says as he begins to check my vitals .

"Thanks." I reply .

"Chan,you never told me you had a son."

"Well,now you know." Kai replies not really wanting to talk to him.

"Have you been feeling some dizziness?" Dr.Harvey asks .

"Sometimes I do."

"What about your stomach,any pain?"

"Not too much ."

"Okay,I'll be back with your results then I'll see what is causing the throwing up." Harvey says as he gets up and leaves.

"I hate him." Kai says .

"Of course you do." I reply and check my phone.
"How do you two know each other anyway ?"

"Family friends,but he isn't my friend and he is the family doctor,his family is basically full of doctors so they've been our family doctors for some time." Kai explains and Dr.Harvey comes in.

"When was your last period?" He asks and I look at him confused. Then I remember that my period is delayed but that always happens because I don't have an even flow, sometimes it's late and the other time it's early.

"Last month." I tell him.

"Okay then. I need to take your urine sample." He says and I get off the bed.

"You need help baby?" Kai asks.

"No it's fine I gat it." I tell him.

After doing my business,I give Harvey the sample and he gets out again.
I know I'm not pregnant right? I wouldn't mind having a baby but my parents will swallow me if they find out I'm pregnant before marriage. They are kind of conservative and believe that a girl or woman is supposed to get pregnant after marriage. Now I can't disappoint them.

"You alright?" Kai asks as Micah stirs on his shoulder but he goes back to sleep.

"Yeah,a little nervous." I tell him truthfully because the last time we had a pregnancy scare ,I don't think Kai took it well.