Chapter 74

Kai's POV

"Sir he won't talk." Ben tells me .

"I'll make him." I get up from my seat and walk to where the guy is. He was caught by my security taking pictures of my wife and son while they were playing in the backyard. I put more security around because it was a threat and whoever is stalking my family will know what's coming for them before they know it.

"Speak." I tell him and he looks up at me with a bruised face.

"Like I told the other guy, I ain't telling you shit." He says while smirking.

"Okay then." I reply and pull my gun out but that's when my phone goes off. I just answer it without looking at the caller ID and I hear labored breathes in the background.

"Come home now." I hear Malia scream into the phone , I motion for one of the guys to look out for the tied up guy and I get out of the room.

"What's going on? Baby are you alright?" I ask getting worried.

"Get yo ass home now, my water just broke." She snaps and inhales sharply.

"I'm on my way right, call lil man, I'll be there in five minutes." I tell her and call Ben .
"We need to get home now, Malia is having the babies." I tell him and he nods his head so we head to the car and he drives off. I call Vanni and tell him to go to the bedroom and make sure she is alright.

In six minutes, we are getting inside the gate . I get out and get into the house. Vanni is holding Malia as lil man holds the bag looking worriedly at his sister.

"I got her, you can stay with Micah ." I tell lil man as Ben gets in and takes the bag . Vanni opens the door for us and I carry Malia bridal style .

"I'm coming with you." Lil man says .

"Stay with Micah." Malia tells him and he nods his head. Ben opens the back door of the SUV so I put Malia in first then get in besides her. She lets out a hurtful scream as she touches her lower stomach.

"It's alright baby, it's going to be fine." I rub her back as she lays her head in my chest breathing hard. Ben begins the car and we head to the hospital.

"It hurts a lot, I just want them to come out ." She cries out and I touch her forehead that is now sweaty . I kiss her lips softly to calm her down.

"I'm sorry." I tell her and rub her stomach. I hate seeing her like this, she is in pain there is nothing I can do.

In about ten minutes, we get to the hospital and a nurse immediately gets a wheelchair for us and we head up to her room we already prepared, well I got it prepared for when she reaches her due date.

"Her doctor is on his way." The nurse tells us after getting Malia in the bed. She screams again and I hold her hand as tears run down her cheeks .

"It's going to be alright I promise ." I tell her soothingly and that's when Doctor Harvey her doctor,comes in.

"Hello, Mrs.Chan ,Kai." Harvey says as he begins to check her vitals. "You're three centimeters dilated and I need you to be at least ten then we can have the babies." He says . The previous nurse gets in .
"Linda, help her change into the hospital gown ." He tells her and she nods her head and he heads out.

"I want them out right now." Malia says painfully again.

"We need to get you ready to deliver them." Linda tells her warmly. We both help her up and get the hospital gown on .

"She can move around the room , it helps lessen the pain." Linda tells me and she also heads out.

"Kai, I can't hold them in anymore." Malia cries out . I rub her stomach and kiss her head.