Chapter 9

Malia's POV.

When i get into the shower, i grab one of the towels on the counter and get into the shower.
I'm not mad at Kai for kissing me, hell i wanted him to continue but the fact that he has girlfriend, made me think that i'm a whore and that i'm making Kai cheat.

When he said he was sorry, i just didnt know what say , i just couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about the kiss, it was just perfect , perfect for a first kiss and let's not forget how soft his lips felt. They were soft and they felt so good on mine and how he held me, i just cant get myself from stopping to think about it. Thinking about it, how he pressed me against the wall made me imagine alot .

Before i know it , my hands move down to my stomach then to my center and i imagine him touching me there.

"Malia? You okay?" I hear Kai call from the other side and immediately pull my hand away .

"Yeah...... yes i'm okay." My voice comes inform of a squeak because the person i was touching myself for is just outside the door.

"Oh okay , i had brought you something to eat and you were taking long in the shower so i came to check." He says as i get out of the shower and open the door. Kai is standing there in basketball shorts and a white shirt, his muscles portruding and i can tell he has a tattoo disapearing in his shirt.

I look up in his eyes and find him looking down at my thighs and thats when i realise the towel is very short, extremely short.

"Uhhh, i'm going to change." I walk past him and grab the clothes on the bed.

"Okay, i'll be in the kitchen." He clears his throat and i can feel his eyes on me as i close the door and change.
He got me a big sweatershirt and sweats and they are super comfie.

I get to the kitchen and find Kai on phone on a stool . His flat is pretty nice but it shows that no one stays around.

"Hi." He says and i turn to look at him, he looks at me up and down and i roll my eyes ' rude much.'

"Hi." I reply and then sit next to him as he pushes a bucket of chicken to me i'm sure i'm smiling like a fool , its chicken people, chicken.

"Thank you." I tell him as i dive in.

"No problem, and i'm sorry about what happened ealier, i just got carried away." He says and i just nod my head.

"It's alright Kai, i should have stopped you in the first place." I tell him with my mouth full and he smiles.

"You like chicken i see." He says and i nod my head rapidly.

" you want some?" I ask him as i stuff my face with more chicken.

"Nah, i had mine already." He says and i continue eating.

After eating and Kai watching me the whole time, i thank him and then head to bed .

The moment my head hits the soft pillows is the moment i'm out like a light.

The next morning, i get up and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then clean myself up.

I get back to the room and find my phone ringing and its Charlotte.

"Hey." I say grogily since i'm just from sleep.

"OMG bitch you had me worried, i looked for you and couldnt find you and then calling your phone , you weren't picking up and then i heard Marcus forced himself on you chica are you alright? Where are you even?" She speaks all this in a panicked voice.

"I'm alright Charlie, and Marcus didnt do anything."

"Are you sure, do we need to go to the police?"

"No Charlie, its fine."