Chapter 32

Malia's POV

"No that's too short." Kai says as he looks up and down the dress I'm trying on.

"Babe, you've been saying that for the last ten dresses I've tried on." I say already irritated because we've been here for thirty minutes and the only thing he has accepted when I tried on was a jumpsuit that was long and some sweatpants.

"Because you keep trying on short things, I don't know if they've only got short clothes." He walks over to me.

Kai is the only man around and I'm two seconds away from jumping these stupid girls who keep looking at him trying to get his attention but he is saving them by paying them no mind.

"But this one isn't short." I tell him and he looks at my ass licking his lips.

"Yes it is, I can literally see the shape of your ass and pantie line so no i ain't buying it." He shakes his head .

"Fine, I'll buy it myself." I tell him. I love this dress, it stops mid thigh and it's strapless and hugs my body perfectly , it's like a second skin and it matches my skin complexion since it's light brown.

"Not gonna happen." He walks away. "Excuse me, yes excuse me." He stops one of the workers at the store.

"Yes may I help you?" She asks him .

"Uh yeah, I'm trying to get some beautiful dresses for my baby right there." He points at me and the lady looks at me.

"We have something that she can try on."

"And it has to be long and descent since she keeps on trying on short dresses." He says making the lady laugh .

"We have exactly what you're looking for sir , right this way." She guides us to another section and I begin to try on the clothes.

Two hours later, I have twenty bags filled with clothes and some of Kai's because he said I took half of his closet which is true because his clothes are big and comfortable and definitely smell like him.

"Thank you for shopping come again." The cashier says as she hands Kai his card back.

"You welcome." He replies and we make our way to his car as he carries almost all the bag and I'm left with two.

"Let's get something to eat." He says as he puts the bags in the trunk and opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I tell him and he nods his head then walks to the other side and he gets in.

"You know, time will come when you despise chicken." Kai tells me as we eat . I of course ordered me some chicken.

"That will never happen." I defend myself knowing very well I can never tire of chicken, I mean who does.

"It will happen and I will be there to remind you." He shrugs and I just ignore him.

After some time, Faris texts saying they are almost landing.

"Faris texted , they are almost here." I tell Kai as I gulp down the rest of my water.

"Oh okay, should we go now?" He asks .

"Yeah." I reply and he helps me up . We get to his car and head to the airport.

We wait for their plane to land while seated in Kai's car.

"So how are your brothers? You think they'll like me?" He asks nervously making me smile. He is cute when he isn't sure about something.

"Of course they'll like you but not right away."

"Whatchu mean not right away?" He asks so I pull his hands and hold them .

"They will give you a hard time at first,but they will like you after sometime I promise." I kiss his hands and he sighs loudly.