Chapter 24

Malia's POV.

"Get up." I feel Kai kiss my head.

"No,I need one more hour." I get off his chest and sleep on the other side of the bed.

"No baby we need to get ready." He whispers.

"Okay fine." I finally get up and look at Kai . Okay who looks this good in the morning because I'm sure I do look like a monster right now.

"Morning baby." He says in a deep groggy voice,morning voice.

"Morning." I reply and sit up taking in his appearance.
He has a small smile on his face and he is looking down at me.His hair is ruffled all over his head .

"We are leaving in about four hours so we need to get ready. "He gets up and holds my hand helping me up. He pulls me by my waist flash to him with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask him since he is looking at me.

"You're beautiful."he says looking serious and now I'm blushing so I look away . "Don't look down." He lifts my chin up looking down at me.

He moves lower and then pecks my lips but I pull away making him frown.

"You're not kissing me with my morning breathe,nope." I pull away from his hold heading to the bathroom but he stops me.

"I don't care." He says and cups my face kissing me hungrily and biting my lower lip in the process making gasp thus plunging his tongue into my mouth and I kiss back. I bite his bottom lip and he groans.

"Now that's a good morning." He says breathily as he puts his nose on mine.

"Now can I go clean up?" I ask him while smiling.

"Yes ma'am. I'll order us some breakfast." He lets me go while smiling.

I get to the bathroom and get the toothbrush I left using it . After freshening up,I get downstairs and find Kai in the kitchen on phone.

"Yeah we'll be there today." He says into the phone.

"Yes I'm coming with someone." He motions for me to move to him and I do just that.
I put my hands around his torso as his free arm wraps around my shoulder.

"Yeah okay bye." He says and then puts his phone on the counter.

"I got us some breakfast." He kisses the top of my head and pulls me towards the dining room.

"I'm starving." I exclaim as he pulls a chair for me then taking the one next to me.

"I know you are." He opens the food and we begin to eat.

"So which part of North Korea are we going to?" I ask having no idea about the Asian continent.

"Nampo." He says as he feeds me some of his bacon.

"Oh ,is it a city or like a small town ?"

"It's a city ." He replies .

"I need to pick my clothes you know."

"Fine but you're not carrying those tiny things you call clothes."

"You realize I'm tall so some clothes are meant to be short."

"No I'm not letting you come with those clothes especially the dress you was in yesterday."

"But it wasn't that short."

"Baby I could literally see your fat ass in that dress." He tells me .

"Now you're lying."

"I don't lie baby. Good thing I got rid of it."