Chapter 15

Malia's POV.

I've been crying my ass off since Kai and Devon left . We decided to go back to our flat .

Charlotte plus Chad are trying to comfort me but I feel horrible. I feel horrible for not following Kai and explain and I also feel terrible for not following Devon and explain.

"You gotta stop crying babes." Chad holds me and I even cry more.

"What should i..... what should I do, I kinda like Kai and I don't want to lose him and I definitely don't want to lose Devon." I sniff.

"We all know you and Kai have something going on, so I say you go talk to him first." Charlotte reasons and Chad agrees.

"I guess you're right ." I sigh heavily and get up.

"So you're going to talk to Kai?" Chad asks and I nod my head yes.

"Is he at the house or his flat?" Charlotte asks me .

"I don't know,I tried calling but he ain't picking up then I texted him but he ain't replying." I tell her sadly and I check my phone again. I remember when he asked for my number and I didn't want to give it to him so he took my phone by 'mistake' and texted his phone.

"It's gone be okay." Charlotte assured me .

I get to my room and take a shower then change to my comfortable sleeping clothes.

I try and call Devon but he doesn't pick up so I text him and he leaves me on 'read'.

I decide to listen to some music and I eventually fall asleep.

We leave to go to campus the next morning and I get to the lecture room.

I take a seat in our usual spot and I wait for Devon .

After some time,students begin to fill in the empty seats and Chad comes in.

"Hey babes, morning." He pecks my cheek.

"Morning Chad, have you seen D?" I ask him .

"Yeah , he was talking to Charlotte when I was coming in."

"Oh okay." I tell him sadly and look back to the entrance.

"You think he will talk to me again?"

"Of course he will, you two are best friends." Chad says . "There he is." He says and I follow his gaze .

Devon is coming in with some of his friends and they are all laughing. He looks in my direction and I smile but he looks away in that instant.

"I don't think he will." I tell Chad and I spot Devon going to sit on the other side of the room.

"He will, it will just take time." Chad reassures me again and the professor comes in.

"Alright everyone, we are doing the law of contract today, we shall look through the vitiating factors of a contract." He says and I begin to zone out.

"Ms. Williams?" I hear the professor saying my name but I stay silent making sure I'm not hearing things.

"Ms .Williams." He says again and Chad nudges me.

"He is calling you babes." Chad whispers.

"Yes sir?" I reply to the professor who looks angry at me taking long to reply.

"Can you please tell me what vitiating factors are?" He asks .

"These are oral or written statements that render a contract void or voidable." I reply wanting this to be over with.