Chapter 57

Malia's POV.

We arrive to the familiar neighborhood and I can't help but get nervous. I'm riding with Kai and Micah in the back as Kai drives .

"It's going to be alright baby." Kai says as his hand is on my thigh as the other is on the steering wheel.
We arrive at my childhood home and I smile slightly remembering how I grew up with only boys.

"There she is." Faris says as he gets out of the door with Ivan and lil man following behind.

"I missed you idiots." I tell them and give each of them a hug .

"What it do Lee?" Ivan daps Kai and so does Faris .

"Nothing man." Kai replies.

"Is this Micah?" Ivan asks as Micah hides behind leg .

"Yup that's him, Micah come meet your uncles." I pull him from behind me .
"That's Uncle Faris, Ivan and Marvin remember you talked to them on phone ." I tell him as I point to all of them.

"Nice to finally meet you in person Micah." Faris says as he comes closer to him .

"Let's get inside." Ivan says and lil man comes to lift Micah who accepts him.

We all get into the house and I immediately smell mom's cooking.
"Is my babygirl here already ." My dad's voice booms in the house as he comes down the stairs.

"Yes I am." I tell him and walk over to him giving him a hug.

"How you been?" He asks.

"I've been good dad." I tell him and he pulls away.

"Hey Mr.Williams." Kai says as he stretches his hand which my dad shakes.

"Hey son, I hope your treating my babygirl right." My dad says making me roll my eyes.

"I am." Kai replies and he looks at me.

"Where is my grandson?" My dad asks and lil man comes with Micah who is smiling.

"Baby,this is your grandpa." I tell Micah as lil man puts him down and he walks to my dad who picks him up and they begin to play and bond instantly.

"Mommy." I shout for my mom as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Girl,if your going to shout in my house ,I'm going to send you out." My mom scolds as I approach her and hug her.

"You can't do that mom." I tell her and she rolls her eyes .

"I know I can, and you look like you've gained some weight that means my son in law is treating you well." My mom says and I smile awkwardly knowing the real reason I had some extra fat on me.

"Yeah he is,anyway mom you need help?" I ask her and Graciela comes into the kitchen.

"No I'm almost done,you need to go settle down and bring me my little angel." My mom says.

"I will and mom this is Graciela and Graciela this is my mom." I introduce them and they greet each other.

"Mama." I hear Micah call my name and he comes into the kitchen with lil man in tow.

"He was looking for you." Lil man says and he exits the room.

"Baby,this is your grandma." I tell him and he instantly runs into my moms arms.

"Grandma,I took care of mama like you told me to ." Micah says. They bonded over the FaceTimes and phones calls they used to have.

"I know you did Angel and do you know what I got you?" My mom says and Micah shakes his head no.