Chapter 81

Malia's POV

Waking up the following morning, I find Micah and the twins wide awake playing on their bed.
"Morning babies." They all turn to look at me with wide smiles.

"Mama!" Micah shouts and comes me to while the twins try to get off the bed.

"When did you wake up?" I ask Micah as I lift Micah off the ground and walk to the twins kissing their cheeks.

"Daddy came to give Kalia and Junior milk and I woke up and ate pancakes." He says happily as I put him down.

"Your daddy came here?" I ask while checking the time and it's about eleven in the morning going onto noon.

"He did, you were asleep mama and daddy said we leave you to sleep."

"Okay then, watch your brother and sister as I freshen up." I tell him and he nods his head.

I walk into the bathroom and do my daily routine. I change the twins' diapers and clothes then Micah's after giving all of them a bath. I put the twins in their carriers and walk out of the small house with Micah following behind to the main house.

"When did I last see you." Marie squeals as she walks to me and pulls me into a hug.

"On my wedding." I reply and hug her back.

"It feels like years ago and look at these two angels." She says while bending to the level of the twins.
"They look just like you and Kai combined together." She says then kisses them. "And how are you Micah?"

"I'm fine auntie." He replies shyly.

"Kai is in the theatre room with the guys." She says while getting up straight.

"Okay, I need to eat I'm literally starving."

"There is food in the kitchen, have fun with the old ladies."

"They are all in the kitchen?" I ask .

"Yup, your mom, Kane's mom , and some other ladies I don't know." She says while grimacing.

"They can't be that bad."

"You go in and tell me." She says then walks away. We get into the kitchen and I find my mom and Kai's mom talking while the maids are walking up and down and Kai's aunties are walking around.

"There you are I was waiting for you to get up." My mom says then gets down from the barstool and picks Kalia up .

"Hey mom, hey mother." I greet her and Kai's mom.

"Hey, how are my grandchildren?" Kai's mother says as she picks Kaiden up.

"They are good."

"What is this?" My mom asks while turning my face to look at the bruise on my cheek. I should've put some makeup on.

"Nothing mom ."

"This is a bruise , did someone hit you?"

"No one hit me, I just tripped and fell." I lie to her. She gives me her doubting look but doesn't say anything.

"Go eat something, we'll take the children with us." Kai's mom says while taking Micah's hand.

"And my angel what happened to him, why are all of you having bruises?" My mom asks again. Why can't she just chill. "What happened angel ? " she asks Micah.

"I fell off the bed and hurt my head." Micah replies and I grimace at yesterday's events .

"Let's go put some herbs on it then it will heal faster." Kai's mom says.