Chapter 72

Malia's POV.

"Oh my goodness Kai!" I scream as I try to push his head away but he holds my hands on my sides as he slides his tongue into me making me moan loudly.
He takes one hand and uses his middle finger to rub my clit and that's when I release and he laps on my juices . He comes up to me and kisses me making me taste myself.

"You always taste good ,always." He says as he pushes his length into me . He begins to move at a slow pace making me press my fingers into his back to get him closer to me than he already is. He begins to thrust into me slowly and long.
"I need you to get deeper inside me Kai." I moan out and he raises my legs and puts them on his shoulder while he thrusts into me harder . He pulls out and before he can go back in, I push him so that he lays on his back and I get ontop. We both moan as I get him inside of me. I begin to rotate my hips and he holds my thighs.

"You feel so good baby." He groans as he pulls me into a heated kiss and he begins to thrust upwards harder than before , I follow his pace and he begins to suck on my nipples escalating the sensation.We both cum and I feel the juices drip down on my thigh. He hugs me as we are breathing hard and before I know it , I fall asleep again.

Waking up the following morning, I try to get off Kai but I remember that he is still inside of me. I lift myself up but he grips my ass .
"Morning baby." He says in his morning voice and I feel him getting hard inside me .

"Morning...." I trail off when he flips us and he is now ontop of me.

"I don't mind waking up like this every morning." He whispers as he begins to move in and out of me.

After the heated morning sex, breakfast is brought to us and Kai decides to eat off me even though I protested because I felt sticky and sweaty but he couldn't have any of my protests so he ate his breakfast off me. Kai went all out in our honeymoon and this is the honeymoon i could ever ask for. The resort is private and on an island in Fiji . It has a private pool and an outdoor outing which I love so much.

 It has a private pool and an outdoor outing which I love so much

"We should move around

"We should move around." I tell Kai as I lay on his bare chest in bed after taking a bath and applying the scented oil my mom gave me on the wedding in the small gift bag. It smells amazing and I think that's why Kai wants to kiss me every second.