Chapter 73

Malia's POV

I'm almost popping anytime soon , in about a week or so and Kai hasn't left my side because the doctors told us , the twins are almost fully grown and ready to come out but the nine months are not yet done so I have to keep my body at ease not to give birth to them when they are premature

When we returned from the honeymoon, the girls threw me a baby shower together with a gender revealing party and we found out we were having a boy and a girl and that's why Kai and Micah are upstairs working on the baby cribs in the room we decided will be for the twins and they'll be sharing it since they will be babies. All the others left because they have jobs to attend to but Kai's mom and my mom stayed though they are staying at Kai's parent's home.

"What up sis." Lil man comes into the theatre room and sits besides me . He moves his hand to poke my stomach and I slap it away.

"Aren't you supposed to be shopping for school?" I ask him since he is about to begin school with Micah.

"Kai told Ben to go shop for me and the little guy besides we have uniforms,nothing much to buy, I'm still wondering why you decided to put me in that school." He says as he kisses his teeth.

"It was Kai who wanted you to have the 'best education' and good opportunities for you when you get to go to college."

"That's the only good part about that school ,but enough about me, how you feeling? I know my niece and nephew have been kicking a lot lately."

"They are giving me sleepless nights but other than that I'm good." I reply while running my hand on my very large stomach.

"That's good then, Kai told me to drive his blue Chevrolet to school." He says and he gets out before I can tell him no.

Getting tired, I walk out of the basement and into the kitchen. I find Graciela cooking up something for dinner so I join her as we make small talk. Kai put up more security around and in the house and when I asked him why, he just said he needed to keep us more safer and we needed more security because of the twins on the way.

"Mama!" Micah shouts from the living room and I hear his tiny feet on the floor as he comes to the kitchen.

"Micah we talked about shouting at mama." Kai scolds him and he mutters a sorry.

"Mama, what do you call a bear with no teeth?" He asks and I sigh loudly. He has been going on and on with these jokes ever since lil man got TikTok on his tablet.

"Uh I don't know." I reply and help him in a chair by the counter.

"Just answer that with a what." Kai says as he too takes a seat at the kitchen counter.

"What is it called baby?" I ask him and he grins.

"Let me ask you again, and your supposed to say what ." Micah says . "Mama, what do you call a bear with no teeth?" He asks again.

"What?" I turn to look at him and give Kai a glass of water.

"A gummy bear." He says while laughing out loudly.

"What do we call an American bee?" He asks again while laughing.

"What?"

"A USB." Micah says while laughing out loud again, I don't find anything funny.

"Mama, what do we call a cute door?" He asks again .

"What Micah?"

"A-door-able." He says again and I purse my lips while he bursts out into laughter . I give him some milk and he drinks it up.