Chapter 7

Malia POV

Its been two months since we came to college and lets say its not all rainbows and unicorns or whatever . I'm on phone with my elder brother and his friend and lets say i'm tired these boys can talk but atleast i have Chad keeping me company as he does my braids.

Me and Chad plus Devon have become really close even if Devon hates Chad being close to me but i don't mind it since he is gay. Sometimes he taps my ass and i just laugh but this makes Devon angry 'child'.

"Are there any boys disturbing you baby sis?" Ivan asks with his mouth full, these fools are even eating.

"I'm not a baby." I roll my eyes as i get up and ask Chad if he needs anything

"I'm good." He says and i then head to the kitchen.

"You are ninteen years , you're practically a baby." Faris says.

"I'm making twenty ." I argue and get myself a snack.

"But we are still older." Ivan says and i just sigh.

"So when do you want to us to visit?" Faris asks, they always wanted to come to the UK but i know they will not want to leave.

"Do you really want to come?"

"Hell yah, mom and dad said we need to find out how your living, we might be here and your married." Faris says and i roll my eyes.

We continue to talk on phone and since today is saturday, i have nothing to do but lazy around and watch supernatural with Chad ofcourse.

Chad comes and joins me on the couch as he taps away on his phone.

"Hey chica, hey Chad." Charlotte comes in with Ross ,they had gone out and its now about 8pm.

"Hey Charlie, hey Ross." I tell them as i'm still on phone and Chad replies too.

"Hey Malia." Ross replies and Ivan gasps.

"Who is the dude in the background? I swear i've heard a voice say hi , who is that Malia?" Faris asks and i roll my eyes for the hundredth time.

"Its my room mate's boyfriend you dumbass and how come you aint say anything about Chad."

"I swear we are coming there next week and Chad is no threat." Ivan says .

"Hey i heard that." Chad says .

"Sorry man , but i like you ."Ivan says and again, i roll my eyes.

"But baby sis we are coming." Faris says and it sounds like his mouth is full.

"Whatever makes you happy, but i gotta go you assholes." I tell them.

"No no no hold  up hold up." Faris says but i switch off before they can make me talk on phone for the whole night.

"You've been here since morning?" Charlotte asks as she opens the fridge and Ross sits next to me.

"Yup." I reply.

"I thought Devon was with you?" Ross asks as he checks his phone making Chad scoff.

"Nah he left, he has a date."

"I thought you two were dating?" Ross looks at me confused.