Chapter 79

Malia's POV

After Kai cleaned my wound, he helped me take a quick bath then we went to bed since it was about 4am in the morning.
I'm in bed turning and tossing but Kai is sound asleep on my side. I'm trying to get over the fact that I nearly lost my life and I nearly left my babies just five months old.

"Baby." Kai says in his sleepy voice and pulls me to him.

"I can't sleep." I whisper . He sits up and switches the lights on. He makes me turn to look at him and he pulls me to his bare chest.

"You're crying baby, is everything alright?" He asks worriedly while holding my chin making me look up at him. I touch my cheek and it's wet.

"I just.... I thought I was going to die , I thought my babies would be left alone and I thought I'd leave you all alone." I break down and he pulls me into a hug.

"But you're here with us, nothing like that will ever happen again I promise, I promised to always protect you but I didn't ,I'm sorry you had to go through that baby, I'm truly sorry, I don't deserve you." He says .

"Don't say that Kai, you know I'm yours and will always be, I chose to marry you no matter what, I knew about your mafia and I didn't leave you and now this situation will never make me leave you ever." I dry my tears.

"I'm sorry ." He says and then breaks down. The only time I've seen Kai cry is when his grandfather passed and now seeing him cry is just so heart breaking .

"It's okay Kai, it's wasn't your fault, you know when you cry you make me cry harder." I sniff .

"I still don't think that I deserve you, you're too fucking good to me." He says while looking at me. I dry the tears slipping out of his eyes and pull him down and kiss him.

"I'm not that perfect Kai,you know that, but right now, I need you to stop crying Kai ,it's killing me."

"Sorry, I just love you so much that losing you hurts." He smiles lightly.

"You'll never lose me, you're stuck with me till death Mr.Chan." I tell him and he chuckles.

"And I love you Mrs.Chan."

"I love you, we are literally being hopeless romantics ." I joke and he laughs .

"We are hopeless romantics." He replies and looks directly into my eyes. He pulls me to him and gives me a slow passionate kiss.  He licks my bottom lip and I give him entrance. He puts his tongue into my mouth making me moan into the kiss. He pulls away and pecks my lips twice.

"We should get some sleep, it's morning already and I'm sure Micah and the twins will get up soon ." He says while we both breath hard.
He helps me lay down and pulls me ontop of him. He rubs my ass making me sigh loudly and I begin to drift into sleep.

I wake up the following morning snuggled up with small bodies and definitely not Kai. I look to my right and Micah is sound asleep with Kaiden on his side and Kalia is snuggled up in my neck asleep too. My heart leaps at the sight of my kids peaceful besides me. I lift my hand and push Micah's hair out of his face and he frowns but doesn't get up. They all snuggle further to me as if trying to get warmth from my body.

The door opens and Kai walks in with his usual sweatpants and no shirt on. He smiles then looks at the kids besides me.
"What time is it?" I ask him through a whisper .

"It's noon." He whispers then walks to the other side.

"Have they had breakfast yet?"

"They did but they wanted to be with you so they got back to bed with you." He whispers. "You have to get up and eat something." He says and I nod my head yes. I try to get up but Kalia turns and she is now sleeping on my chest. I put her on the other side and get up.