Chapter 28

Malia's POV.

"Move in with me." Kai tells me as I rest my head on his chest as he works on his laptop.

"That will be so soon babe." I reply as I play candy crush on his phone .

"You've been saying that for the last two years." Kai tells me .

We have been dating for two years and some months and Kai is almost finishing up with school so he started working online for his father's company but I have no idea what he does all I know it's a multitude of companies and he refuses to tell me claiming it's not yet time .

Our relationship has bloomed and Kai wants me to be with him always let's just say he is possessive and it's annoying sometimes but cute too.
He took me out on a proper date and he asked me to be his girlfriend officially and I of course, said yes because why not.

"Well, Kai I'm not ready to move in with you because I still have school."

"But you're almost done too and besides you're always here."

"And whose fault is that?" I turn to look at him and he just smiles sheepishly .

"It's mine but in my defense, you're my woman so I have the right to keep you to myself."

"I am your woman but that doesn't mean I have to be with you all the time."

"Sorry to break it to you baby but you have to be with me all the time."

"You're annoying."I turn to look away from him .

He gets back to his work and types away.
After some time, I realize it's late and I have to get back to my flat which is now mine alone since Charlotte moved in with Ross in a flat not far away from his house, the one he shares with the boys.

Raven doesn't talk to me like she always did but she still hangs out with us .

"I have to get back Kai." I get up and stretch.

"Do you really have to?" He puts his laptop away and stands up too, towering over me, again I keep forgetting I'm tall when I'm around Kai.

"Yes I do and you have to prepare for your graduation."

"But you can help me prepare for my graduation." He pulls me to him by my waist and his hands move to cup my ass, he has been doing that a lot lately but I'm not complaining.

Me and Kai haven't done anything intimate apart from the normal making out, touching and all that.

"Nope, you can do that all by yourself." I pull away from him and walk into the room , that is now mine in his flat and he follows.

"I can't." He pouts as he sits in the bed watching me change.

"Yes you can, stop being a baby." I walk over to him and straddle him and his hands move to my waist as I put mine around his neck.

"I am your baby." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"What did I say about rolling your eyes baby." He says and he pulls me closer to him making my dress raise above my hips.

"And I told you it's a reflex because your annoying." I reply and he just smiles.

"I am annoying?"

"Yes you are." I reply and he stands up with me in his laps .

He puts me gently on the bed and he moves In between my legs resting his arms on either side of my head to lift him up.

"You said I am annoying?" He asks again as his hand moves from my neck, to my chest gently gripping my breast then down to my stomach.